Birth Name: Jennifer Love Hewit
Nick Name: JLove, Jen, Love
Born: February 21 1979
Ethnicity: She shares a mix of English, Scottish, German, and French ancestry.
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Birth Place: Waco, Texas
Residence: Toluca Lake, California
Education: Lincoln High school
Occupation: Television producer and director, actress, songwriter, singer, author
Net Worth: $ 18 million
Jennifer Love Hewitt Measurements
Height: 5’2” (1.59m)
Weight: 117 lbs (53kg)
Natural Hair Color: Brunette(Dark Brown)
Natural Eye Color: Light Brown (Hazel)
Bra Size: 36D
Dress Size: 7
Shoe Size: 6
Curvaceous body. large breasts. Long hair that almost touches the elbows while standing. Short height.
Jennifer Hewitt is yet to receive an endorsement.
Best Known for:
Taking on the character of Sarah Reeves in “I Know What You Did Last Summer”. Starring as Riley Parks in the “Client List”, a series that is currently running on Lifetime TV. Playing Melinda Gordon in “Ghost Whisperer” which ran between 2005 and 2010.
Jennifer Love Hewitt’s Family:
Father – Herbert Daniel Hewitt(Medical Technician)
Mother – Patricia Mae Shipp (Speech pathologist)
Siblings – Todd Hewitt
Jennifer Love Hewitt Dated:
- Andrew Keegan – Rumor.
- Ethan Zohn – Rumor
- Joseph Lawrence (1995) Rumor · Will Friedie (1996) – Rumor
- Jason Aaron Baca (1997) Jenifer had a short relationship with the comic writer cum actor.
- Carson Daly (1997) Jennifer had a two year relationship with the actor and TV personality up to 1999.
- Diego Serrano (1999) The two met on the “Time of Your Life” show hosted by Jennifer and dated for a few months.
- Wilmer Valderama (1999) Although Wilmer claims that they had a relationship, Jennifer denies it.
- Rich Cronin (1999) The singer is said to have had a thing going with Jennifer for about 2 years up to 2001.
- Enrique Iglesias (2001) The two met on set of the “Hero” video and rumor abounds that they had something going on between them.
- Craig Bierko (2001) Rumor
- Patrick Wilson (2001) The actor was Jennifer’s companion up to 2002.
- Shaggy(2002) Rumor.
- John Mayer (2002) They had a relationship that Mayer claims it did not work out.
- Stephen Dorph (2003) Rumor
- John Cusack(2003) Rumor. Jennifer met the producer and actor at the premiere of “Identity.”
- Paul Nichols (2003) The two met on set of “If Only” and are thought to have had something going up to 2004.
- Kip Pardue(2003) Rumor has it hat the two have been seeing each other up to now.
- Antonio Sabato (2003) Jennifer and Sabato were spotted together on numerous occasions, sometimes embracing or going to dinner.
- Scott Austin (2004) She dated Scott between 2004 and 2005.
- Ross McCall(2005) Her relationship with McCall was an arrangement by a palm reader. They dated for 3 years until 2008.
- Jammie Kennedy (2009) They met accidentally and dated for a year.
- John Asher (2010) Jennifer dated Jammie’s friend for a few months before splitting up.
- Alx Beh (2010) The two went out for a few months and things did not work out well.
- Jarod Einsohn (2011) Rumor.
- Brian Hallisay(2012) Hallisay mt Jennifer on set of Client List. Their roles as husband and wife triggered their relationship.
Jennifer Love Hewitt’s Personal Trainer:
Jennifer does not have a personal trainer. Instead, she has a training program and dieting manual to help her stay fit for TV roles including going nude on the screen. Although she loves eating, she ensures that the food in the fridge is nutritious and fresh and has disciplined herself to avoid overeating.
Jennifer Love Hewitt’s Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Jennifer is a name given to her by her brother as a tribute to his childhood crush.
- She gifted Gwyneth Paltrow with a bouquet of pink roses on the eve of the 1999 Oscars. Paltrow went on to win.
- She lost the role for Juliet in the 1996 Romeo and Juliet production to Clare Danes.
- She and Todd were brought up by a single mother.
- She did not make it past high school because she concentrated on singing and acting.
- Jennifer sang “The Greatest Love of All” at 3 years before a crowd at a livestock show.
- Her maiden role in film was in the 1992 movie Munchie.
- Her book The Day I shot Cupid became a New York Best Seller upon release in 2010