Justin Timberlake Personal Details
Birth Name: Justin Randall Timberlake
Nick Name: Jt, Justin
Born: January 31, 1981
Religion: Southern Baptist
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Birth Place: Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Residence: Los Angeles, California
Education: He attended E.E.Jater Elementary School in Millington, Tennessee, but was then homeschooled throughout his middle school and high school years.
Occupation: Actor, singer, songwriter
Net Worth: $100 million
Justin Timberlake Measurements
Height: 6’1” (1.85 m)
Weight: 168 lbs (76 kg)
Hair color: Light Brown
Eye color: Blue
Shoe Size: 11
Distinctive features: Touching voice, fit body
Best known for: Being the lead singer of NSYNC
Justin Timberlake’s Family:
Father – Randall Timberlake, Paul Harless (Step-father)
Mother – Lynn Harless, Lisa Timberlake (Step-mother)
Siblings – Jonathan Perry Timberlake (Step-brother), Stephen Robert Timberlake (Step-brother), Late Laura Katherine (Half-sister)
Justin Timberlake Dated:
• Britney Spears (1999-2002) – Justin’s relationship with Britney got a lot of attention at the time as it was a relationship of the highest profile.
• Alyssa Milano (2002) – For a brief period of time, Justin dated actress Alyssa Milano in 2002.
• Cameron Diaz (2003-2006) – Justin and Cameron were in a long term relationship that lasted almost three years. The couple parted ways officially in 2007.
• Jessica Biel (2007-present) – Justin got together with Jessica in 2007 and despite having their ups and downs, the couple stays together to this day.
First Album: Justin released ‘Justified’ in 2002 with NSYNC. The album was a success, winning a Grammy Award for Best pop vocal album and best international album. The song ‘Cry me a river’ from this album won a Grammy for Best male pop vocal performance.
First TV appearance: Justin first appeared on TV in 1983 during a talent show called ‘Star Search’.
Personal trainer: Justin doesn’t employ a personal trainer as far as we know, but follows a disciplined workout routine and diet plan. He does a lot of weight lifting and dancing in his spare time.
Justin Timberlake Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Favorite movies – The Usual Suspects, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Scream
- Favorite author – John Grisham
- Favorite food – Cereals and healthy foods in general.
- Justin won 6 Grammy Awards throughout his career, as well as 4 Emmy Awards.
- He has a clothing line called ‘William Rast’.
- Justin is one of the most commercially successful singers after his first two albums sold more than 7 million copies globally.
- He collects sports jerseys and sneakers.
- Justin was a member of the National Beta Club.
- His father Randall is a choir director at a Baptist church.