Krysten Ritter Personal Details
Birth Name: Krysten Alyce Ritter
Born: December 16, 1981
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Birth Place: Shickshinny, Pennsylvania, US
Residence: Los Angeles, California
Education: Not a lot is known about her educational background and Krysten never seems to mention it.
Occupation: Actress, model, singer, writer
Net Worth: $3 million
Krysten Ritter Measurements
Height: 5’9″ (1.75 m)
Weight: 126 lbs (57 kg)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green
Bra Size: 32A
Dress Size: 2
Shoe Size: 10
Distinctive features: Hourglass figure, big green eyes
Best known for: Her roles as Jane Margolis in ‘Breaking Bad’ and Chloe in ‘Don’t Trust the B* in Apartment 23’.
Krysten Ritter Family:
Father – Garry Ritter
Mother – Kathi Taylor
Siblings – Krysten has a sister
Krysten Ritter Dated:
- Ivan Sergei (2010) – She dated actor Ivan Sergei for a while in 2010.
- Brian Geraghty (2011) – In 2011, she had a short fling with Brian Geraghty, but decided to end it before things got too serious.
- Adam Granduciel (2014-Present) – She is currently dating singer Adam Granduciel from ‘The War on Drugs’.
First Film: Her first appearance on the big screen came in 2001 romantic comedy ‘Someone Like You’ with her role as a model.
First TV appearance: She made her TV debut in 2004 with her role as Bryn in an episode of ‘Whoopi’.
Personal trainer: Not a whole lot is known about Krysten’s workout habits or her personal trainer, or if she has one to begin with. She does, however, appear to keep herself fit.
Krysten Ritter Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Interestingly enough, all the girls in her family have names that start with the letter ‘K’.
- Krysten can play guitar quite well.
- She was raised on a cattle ranch.
- Krysten in a PETA supporter and even appeared in one of their ad campaigns in 2013.
- She started modeling when she was 15 years old.
- Krysten studied acting in NYC.