Birth Name: Leighton Marissa Meester
Nick Name: Happy Feet, Bla Bla, Lei Lei, Meest, Mom
Born: April 9th, 1986
Ethnicity: Dutch, (and possibly German)
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Birth Place: Fort Worth, Texas, USA
Residence: Los Angeles
Education: Attended Professional Children’s School in New York City, USA. At 14, upon moving to Los Angeles, she went to Hollywood High School and Beverly Hills High School before transferring to a small private school.
Occupation: Actress, Model and Singer
Net Worth: $5 million
Leighton Meester Measurements
Measurements: 34 – 24 – 34
Height: 5’ 4 “ (1.64 m)
Weight: 117 lbs (53.1 kg)
Natural Hair Color: Natural blonde, Dyed Brown
Natural Eye Color: Dark Brown
Bra Size: 34 B
Dress Size: 4
Shoe Size: 7
Distinctive Features: Plastic body, beautiful eyes, and average height.
- Leighton has done advertisements for Tamagotchi and Clearasil
- She was a spokesperson for Sunsilk’s “Life Can’t Wait” 2008 campaign to motivate women to pursue their dreams and collaborate with Safe Horizon in order to raise awareness on domestic violence prevention
- Leighton has also partnered with Reebok in 2009 to model their new Top Down sneakers
- Meester worked with co-star Ed Westwick in a Nikon Coolpix series advertisement
- She has appeared for a Korean clothing line called ASK Enquired
- She also appeared for Vera Wang’s newest scent Lovestruck in 2011
- She was part of Italian fashion house, Missoni’s spring/summer 2011 campaign
- Leighton fronts a South Korean beauty campaign, eSpoir
- She became endorser for Philippine clothing brand Penshoppe’s 2012 campaign called “All Stars”
Leighton Meester is Best Known for:
Playing Queen Bee, Blair Waldorf, the haughty schemer and frenemy on the hit 2007 Television show, Gossip Girl
Her filmography includes a slew of notable roles in films like Remember the Daze, Monte Carlo, Date Night, The Judge, Country Strong and The Roommate.
Leighton Meester’s Family:
· Father – Douglas Meester (IT specialist)
· Mother – Constance Meester (writer)
· Siblings – Douglas (Brother), Alexander (younger brother)
Leighton Meester Dated:
- Ed Westwick (2007) – RUMOR
- Sebastian Stan (2008 to 2010) – The two had a two-year romantic relationship before breaking up in 2010. They first met when they worked together, with Meester starring in “Gossip Girl” and Stan making several guest appearances.
- Garett Hedlund – The two stars were romantically linked before calling it quits after dating for a short time.
- Justin Long (2011) – RUMOR
- Aaron Himelstein (2012) – The two dated for quite a while, but later separated.
- Adam Brody (2013- present) – like a teenage dream come true, the two stars, both veterans of the teen drama genre, have been secretly dating for weeks.
Leighton Meester’s Personal trainer:
Justin Felahi is Meester’s personal trainer. There are of course a few things you might find weird. First, the two don’t go to the gym. Second, they don’t count the reps or sets of the exercises that they do. Third, since she is very busy shooting Gossip Girl, she doesn’t get much time to relax. So most of their sessions last around 5-10 minutes.
Leighton Meester’s Favourite things, Facts and Hobbies:
- Leighton was born in Texas but spent most of her life in Los Angeles and New York.
- At the time of her birth, her mother was in federal prison because of marijuana smuggling.
- Her mother is of Spanish descent.
- Moved to New York when she was 11 and worked there as a model.
- She grew up in Marco Island in Florida.
- Her last name is Meester, which is a Dutch word for “master” or “Teacher”.
- She made her TV debut at the tender age of 13 in a single episode of Law & Order.
- Signed a recording contract with Universal Republic in April 2009 and subsequently worked on her debut album, Love is a Drug.
- Recorded a song for the 2007 slasher flick Drive-Thru, where she also starred with future Gossip Girl cast mate Badgley Penn.
- Leighton dyed her naturally blonde hair brown to play Blair Waldof on Gossip Girl.
- Her favourite perfume is Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb.
- Her favourite ice cream is chocolate.