Matt Bomer Personal Details
Birth Name: Matthew Staton Bomer
Born: October 11, 1977
Religion: Not particularly religious
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Birth Place: Spring, Texas, U.S
Residence: Los Angeles, California
Education: He attended Klein High School in Texas before attending Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh.
Net Worth: $7 million
Matt Bomer Measurements
Weight: 176 lbs (80 kg)
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eye color: Blue
Shoe Size: 11
Distinctive features: Clear blue eyes, natural good looks
Best known for: His roles as Neal Caffrey in TV series ‘White Collar’.
Matt Bomer Family:
Father – John Bomer
Mother – Sissi Bomer
Siblings – Neill Bomer, Megan Bomer
Matt Bomer Dated:
- Simon Halls (2008-Present) – Matt is currently dating his publicist Simon Halls. They have three sons together via surrogacy, two of which being twins.
First Film: He made his debut on the big screen in 2005 with his role as Eric in ‘Flightplan’.
First TV appearance: His TV debut came in 2001 with his role as Ian Kipling in ‘All My Children’.
Personal trainer: Matt doesn’t usually work out under the guidance of a personal trainer, even though he does so when preparing for certain roles.
Matt Bomer Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- He revealed that he was gay in 2012.
- Matt went to the same school as actor Lee Grinner Pace.
- He often said that he would probably be a broadcast journalist if he wasn’t an actor.
- In 2013, Matt was ranked #13 in Glamor magazine’s ’50 Sexiest Men’ list.
- He has English, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, and German ancestry.
- Matt started acting at Alley Theater in Huston.