Megyn Kelly Personal Details
Birth Name: Megyn Marie Kelly
Born: November 18, 1970
Religion: Roman Catholic
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Birth Place: Champaign, Illinois, USA
Residence: Rye, New York, USA
Education: She attended Tecumseh Elementary School before attending Bethlehem Central High School. She later went to Syracuse University followed by a Juris Doctor degree from Albany Law College
Occupation: Journalist, News anchor, Lawyer
Net Worth: $15 million
Megyn Kelly Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 35-25-35
Height: 5’6″ (1.68 m)
Weight: 123 lbs (56 kg)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 32C
Dress Size: 6
Shoe Size: 8
Distinctive features: Short hair
Best known for: Being a journalist and presenter for various Fox News shows. She is also known for clashing with US President Donald Trump during his campaign
Megyn Kelly Family:
Father – Edward Kelly
Mother – Linda Kelly
Siblings – Pete Kelly, Suzanne Kelly
Megyn Kelly Dated:
- Daniel Kendall (1997-2006) – Megyn started dating anesthesiologist Daniel Kendall in 1997 while she was an attorney and he was a third-year medical student. She married him after a 4-year relationship, a marriage that lasted for just five years. In 2006, they eventually got a divorce.
- Douglas Brunt (2007-Present) – She started dating Douglas in 2007 and married him early next year after only dating him for a few months. They currently have three children together, named Edward Yates Brunt, Thatcher Bray Brunt, and Yardley Evans Brunt.
First TV appearance: The first time she appeared on TV was in 2006 when she appeared as herself in Your World w/ Neil Cavuto.
Personal trainer: Although Megyn stays fit by following a well-known diet routine, she doesn’t appear to go as far as hiring a personal trainer.
Megyn Kelly Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Her favorite movie is Titanic and her role model is Oprah Winfrey.
- At some point during her late teens, Megyn worked as an aerobics instructor.
- In 2014, she was included on a list of 100 Most Influential People by Time magazine.
- The sales from her Settle for More autobiography got her more than $10 million.
- She used to play the clarinet back in her high-school days.
- While she was an undergraduate, she was part of a student panel tasked with investigating sexual harassment cases on campus.
- In 2015, her Bethlehem Central High School included her in their Hall of Fame.
- Asked what her ideal superpower would be, Megyn said that she wished she could fly.
- Megyn doesn’t drink alcohol, nor does she eat sugar as per her special diet.