Birth Name: Mayte Michelle Rodríguez
Nick Name: Mayte, MRod, Mr, ToughM
Born: July 12, 1978
Religion: Jehovah’s Witness
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Birth Place: San Antonio, Texas
Residence: Puerto Rico
Education: Michelle attended various school during her younger years, but she kept getting expelled. Despite her negative record of getting expelled from 5 different schools, Michelle managed to earn a GED.
Occupation: Actress, Writer
Net Worth: $30 million
Michelle Rodriguez Measurements
Height: 5’5″ (1.65 m)
Weigh: 120 lbs (54.5 kg)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Bra Size: 34B
Dress Size: 6
Shoe Size: 7
Distinctive Features: Rebellious look
Best Known for: Playing strong and unconventional characters in most of her movies.
Michelle Rodriguez’s Family:
Father – Rafael Rodriguez
Mother – Carmen Milady
Siblings – Raul and Omar Rodriguez (twin brothers)
Michelle Rodriguez Dated:
• Vin Diesel (2001) – Michelle had a short relationship with ‘The Fast and the Furious’ costar Vin Diesel in 2001.
• Colin Farrell (2002-2003) – Michelle started dating Colin during the filming of ‘S.W.A.T’ in 2002. They were together for a few months before calling it quits.
• Evan Ross (2008) – Michelle has been seen in the company of Evan many times in 2008, although she didn’t either confirm or deny that they were in a relationship.
First Film: Michelle’s first appearance on the big screen was in 2000 when she played the role of Diana Guzman in drama film ‘Girlfight’.
First TV Appearance: She appeared in MTV’s ‘Punk’d’ in 2005 as herself.
Personal Trainer: Michelle has a very athletic physique that she works on every single day. Although she hasn’t been linked with any personal trainer or aid, she spends a lot of time at the gym.
Michelle Rodriguez’s Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She can play the piano.
- She filmed many driving scenes in ‘The Fast and The Furious’ even though she didn’t have a driver’s license at the time.
- She has been featured in many video games.
- She loves skating on inline skates.
- She was arrested in 2002 for fighting with her roommate.
- She moved to the Dominican Republic when she was eight, and stayed there until the age of eleven when she moved to New Jersey.
- She has a Dominican Republican mother and a Puerto Rican father.