Morena Baccarin Personal Details
Birth Name: Morena Silva de Vaz Setta Baccarin
Born: June 2, 1979
Religion: Roman Catholic
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Birth Place: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA / New York City, New York, USA
Education: She attended Public School 41 before attending New York City Lab School for Collaborative Studies. She later went to Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts, before enrolling into Juilliard School in Manhattan.
Net Worth: $2.5 million
Morena Baccarin Measurements
Height: 5’7″ (1.71 m)
Weight: 126 lbs (57 kg)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Light Brown
Bra Size: 32B
Dress Size: 6
Shoe Size: 8
Distinctive features: Bright smile, often changes her hairstyle
Best known for: Her role as Inara Serra in ‘Firefly’ and for her role as Jessica Brody in ‘Homeland’. She also appeared in ‘Roger Dodger’, ‘Death in Love’, ‘Stolen’, ‘Back in the Day’, ‘Son of Batman’, and ‘Spy’.
Morena Baccarin Family:
Father – Fernando Baccarin
Mother – Vera Setta
Morena Baccarin Dated:
- Austin Chick (2009–Present) – She is currently married to American director Austin Chick with whom she has a son, Julius.
First Film: She made her debut on the big screen in 2001 with her role as Monica in ‘Perfume’.
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 2002 as Inara Serra in ‘Firefly’ for 14 episodes.
Personal trainer: Although neither her workout routine or her diet plan are known for the time being, it is fairly obvious that she takes good care of herself.
Morena Baccarin Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She has Brazilian and Italian ancestry.
- Her first name Morena means ‘brunette’ in Portuguese.
- Morena’s favorite movies are ‘The NeverEnding Story’, ‘The Labyrinth’, ‘Double Indemnity’, ‘The Piano’, and ‘The Bridges of Madison County’.
- In 2014, Morena Baccarin was ranked #57 in Maxim’s ‘Hot 100’ list.
- Her favorite book is The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
- She was raised in New York City and is presumed to still have a house there.
- Morena was classmates with actress Claire Danes at the New York City Lab School for Collaborative Studies.
- Her father was a journalist and her mother was an actress.