Nigella Lawson Personal Details
Birth Name: Nigella Lucy Lawson
Born: January 6, 1960
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Birth Place: Wandsworth, London, England
Residence: London, England
Education: She attended Ibstock Place School, Queen’s Gate School, Westminster School, and Godolphin & Latymer School before attending the University of Oxford
Occupation: TV Host, Author, broadcaster
Net Worth: $15 million
Nigella Lawson Measurements
Height: 5’7″ (1.70 m)
Weight: 160 lbs (73 kg)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Bra Size: 32G
Dress Size: 8
Shoe Size: 8
Distinctive features: Voluptuous figure, fair skin
Best known for: Her popular cooking show
Nigella Lawson Family:
Father – Nigel Lawson
Mother – Vanessa Lawson
Siblings – Dominic, Horatia, Tom, Emily, Thomasina
Nigella Lawson Dated:
- Geoffrey Robertson QC – She dated human rights lawyer Geoffrey Robertson QC for a while before calling it quits.
- John Diamond (1986–2001) – Nigella married journalist John Diamond in 1992 and soon gave birth two Cosima Thomasina Diamond in 1993 and Bruno Paul Diamond in 1996. In 2001 however, John died of throat cancer, causing Nigella to suffer enormously.
- Charles Saatchi (2003-2013) – She was married to art collector Charles Saatchi for almost 10 years before getting a divorce on July 31, 2013.
First Book: She released her first cooking book ‘How to Eat’ in 1998, a book that sold more than 300,000 copies.
First TV appearance: She first appeared on TV in 1994 as herself in an episode of ‘Littlejohn Live and Uncut’
Personal trainer: Nigella appears to be in quite a good shape despite not following any workout routine. She does, however, take hypnotherapy sessions which have helped her immensely. She also follows a diet plan called ‘Bodyism Clean and Lean’ developed by nutritionist James Duigan.
Nigella Lawson Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- During her second marriage, Nigella used cocaine and marijuana.
- She comes from a Jewish family, her original surname being Leibson.
- For her book ‘Nigella Bites’, she was awarded the ‘Guild of Food Writers Award’.
- She was voted #90 in a Channel Four poll entitled ‘100 Worst Britons’.
- In 2003, Nigella refused to accept the Officer of the Order of the British Empire honor.
- Nigella has her own cookware range called ‘Living Kitchen’.
- Her favorite dish is Risi E Bisi which is a Venetian receipe.