Birth Name: Rachel Anne McAdams
Nick Name: Rach
Born: November 17, 1978
Ethnicity: Welsh (maybe Irish, Scottish, English)
Religion: Unknown, but she tells every interviewer that she is a free spirit and is open to the world
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Birth Place: London, Ontario, Canada
Residence: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Nationality: Canadian, American
Education: She attended Myrtle Street Public School and Central Elgin Collegiate Institute. She almost took up Cultural Studies in the University of Western Ontario, but her Drama teacher persuaded her to take up acting instead. Later on, she studied at York University and graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts honours degree in 2001 after a four-year theater program. During her university years, she worked with the Necessary Angel Theatre Company in Toronto.
Net Worth: $14 million
Rachel McAdams Measurements
Height: 5’5” (1.65 m)
Weight: 112 lbs (51 kg)
Natural Hair Color: Brown
Natural Eye Color: Hazel
Bra Size: 32A
Dress Size: 6
Shoe Size: 7
– Has a fair complexion
– Has dimples and a very pretty smile
– Has moles on her neck and face
There is no info available about her brand endorsements.
Best known for:
She was first noticed for her breakthrough performance in “Mean Girls” alongside Lindsay Lohan, but the performance that put her on the map was her role as Allie in the movie adaptation of “The Notebook” with Ryan Gosling. She later had roles in hit movies like “Wedding Crashers”, “The Time Traveller’s Wife” and the “Sherlock Holmes” films.
Rachel McAdams’s Family:
Father – Lance (retired truck driver and furniture mover)
Mother – Sandra (née Gale) (nurse)
Siblings – Kayleen (celebrity make-up artist), half sister Daniel, brother
Rachel McAdams Dated:
- Ryan Gosling (2004-2008), ex-boyfriend – The Notebook co-stars dated in 2004 and were in an on-and-off relationship until they split in 2008. Ryan called her “one of the great loves” of his life. At the end of it all, Ryan said that he remembers them both going down swinging and that they called it a draw.
- Josh Lucas (2009) – dated for several months and were even seen kissing at a Washington event.
- Ben Jackson (2009-2010) – RUMOR, Jackson is Jude Law’s assistant, and the two were said to have met in the Sherlock Holmes set.
- Michael Sheen (2010 to 2013), ex-boyfriend – the Midnight in Paris co-stars were very public about their romance eventually. They started their relationship in the summer of 2010 but were seen out of the shadows in the fall.
Rachel McAdams’s Personal Trainer:
Rachel’s personal trainer is Jerry Owen, a strength and conditioning coach. They use shorter but highly intense exercise instead of the usual one-hour cardio sessions to burn more fat. To add variety and fun, she also does swimming, cycling, rock climbing, rollerblading and Pilates. She does Kundalini yoga everyday at 4:30 AM – no matter what. She is also a great advocate of green living and is a vegetarian.
Rachel McAdams’s Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Her favorite author is David Sedaris.
- Her favorite musicians are Heart, Cyndi Lauper, Madonna, and Whitney Houston.
- Her favorite songs are Harvest Moon by Neil Young, and November Rain by Guns N’Roses.
- Her favorite films are Giants and Raider of the Lost Ark.
- Her favorite actresses are Kate Winslet, Elizabeth Taylor, Samantha Morton, and Laura Dern.
- Her favorite actors are James Franco and Sam Rockwell.
- Her favorite power is invisibility.
- Her favorite make up is mascara.