Rebecca Ferguson Personal Details
Birth Name: Rebecca Louisa Ferguson Sundström
Nickname: Becca, Rebecka, Becky
Born: October 19, 1983
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Birth Place: Stockholm, Sweden
Education: She attended and graduated from Adolf Frederik’s Music School in Stockholm
Net Worth: $4 million
Rebecca Ferguson Measurements
Height: 5’7″ (1.70 m)
Weight: 121 lbs (55 kg)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 34B
Dress Size: 6
Shoe Size: 8.5
Distinctive features: Bright blue eyes, shapely figure
Best known for: Her role as Elizabeth Woodville in ‘The White Queen’ and for her role as Ilsa Faust in ‘Mission: Impossible’
Rebecca Ferguson Family:
Father – Unknown
Mother – Rosemary Ferguson
Siblings – Rebecca has three siblings
Rebecca Ferguson Dated:
Ludwig Hallberg – At some point in the past, she dated a man named Ludwig Hallberg with whom she has a child named Isac who was born in 2007. At this time, however, she is seeing a man who’s identity is yet unknown.
First Film: She made her debut on the big screen in 2004 as Amanda in ‘Strandvaskaren’
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 1999 as Anna Gripenhielm in ‘Nya Tider’
Personal trainer: Although she does work out before performing any role that requires her to be in good shape, she doesn’t appear to have a regular personal trainer.
Rebecca Ferguson Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Her favorite movie is ‘The Usual Suspects’.
- Her mother is British but she grew up in central Stockholm.
- When she’s not acting, Rebecca runs an Argentine dance studio.
- Despite her fear of heights, she somehow managed to jump freely from a tall building when filming ‘Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation’.
- Rebecca is claustrophobic and suffers from Vertigo.
- She is often compared to famous Swedish actress Ingrid Bergman.
- Her mother Rosemary is related to the Duchess Sarah Ferguson.
- She has been dancing since a very young age.
- Rebecca started working as a model when she was 13 years old.