Birth Name: Ryan Thomas Gosling
Nick Name: Ryan Gosling
Born: November 12, 1980
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Birth Place: London, Ontario, Canada
Residence: Los Angeles, California
Education: Attended Gladstone Public School, Vocational School in Cornwall, Ontario, and Lester B. Pearson High School in Burlington, Ontario.
Occupation: Actor, musician, writer, director
Net Worth: $30 million
Ryan Gosling Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Height: 6′ (1.83 m)
Weight: 172 lbs (78 kg)
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Blue
Shoe Size: 11
Distinctive Features: Well built physique, humble personality, plays quiet characters
Best Known for: Appearing in films like ‘Are You Afraid of the Dark?’, ‘The United States of Leland’, and ‘Drive’.
Ryan Gosling’s Family:
Father – Thomas Ray Gosling
Mother – Donna Gosling
Siblings – Mandi Gosling (older sister)
Ryan Gosling Dated:
• Rachel McAdams (2005-2008) – Ryan dated Rachel for more than 3 years after meeting her on the set of ‘The Notebook’. Despite breaking up, they were seen together on several occasions many years afterwards.
• Casey LaBow (2010) – His relationship with Casey started almost two years after breaking up with Rachel. They were seen having dinner together a couple of times, although none of them spoke publicly about their relationship.
• Blake Lively (2010) – Ryan and Blake Lively had a short relationship between October and December of 2010. They were seen dating and taking trips together many times.
• Eva Mendes (2011-2013) – Between 2011 and 2013, Ryan went out with actress Eva Mendes. Although being happy for almost two years, the couple finally broke up in 2013.
First Movie: He played the role of Lenny in 1997 movie Frankenstein and Me.
First TV Appearance: He appeared as himself in TV show ‘Mickey Mouse Club’ for three episodes.
Personal Trainer: Ryan usually trains by himself. For his appearance in 2013 movie ‘Only God Forgives’, Ryan worked with trainer Kui Puk who helped Ryan learn Muay Thai fighting techniques.
Ryan Gosling’s Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- He was born in the same hospital as Rachel McAdams.
- He has a dog named George.
- He is a PETA supporter.
- He is the co-owner of a Moroccan restaurant in Beverly Hills called Tagine.
- He used to practice ballet in his younger years and still does whenever he has the time.
- He is in a bad called ‘Dead Man’s Bones’ that was formed in 2008.
- He was named one of the hottest bachelors in the world by People Magazine in 2004.
- He was homeschooled by his mother at some point because of constantly being bullied at school.
- He was nicknamed ‘Trouble’ while attending elementary school.
- He traveled to Chad in 2005 in order to make a documentary about the Darfur refugees living in the area.