Ryan Phillippe Personal Details
Birth Name: Matthew Ryan Phillippe
Born: September 10, 1974
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Birth Place: New Castle, Delaware, USA
Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA
Education: He attended New Castle Baptist Academy before attending Barbuzon Modeling and Talent Agency.
Occupation: Actor, writer, film director
Net Worth: $30 million
Ryan Phillippe Measurements
Weight: 172 lbs (78 kg)
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Blue
Distinctive features: Curly hair, distinctive tattoos
Best known for: His appearance in films like ‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’, ‘Cruel Intentions’, and ’54’
Ryan Phillippe Family:
Father – Richard Phillippe
Mother – Susan Phillippe
Siblings – Kirsten Phillippe, Lindsay Phillippe, and Katelyn Phillippe
Ryan Phillippe Dated:
- Reese Witherspoon (1997-2007) – After dating Reese for almost two years, the couple got engaged in 1998 and married in 1999. They had two children throughout their marriage, a daughter named Ava Elizabeth Phillippe and a son named Deacon Reese Phillippe. In 2006, after 7 years of marriage, they eventually got a divorce.
- Nikki Reed (2007) – He dated actress Nikki Reed for a very brief period of time in 2007.
- Abbie Cornish (2007-2010) – Ryan’s next long-term relationship was between 2007 and 2010, during which time he dated Australian actress Abbie Cornish.
- Jessica White (2010) – In 2010, he dated American model Jessica White for a very short period of time.
- Alexis Knapp (2010) – He also dated Alexis Knapp for a brief period of time in 2010.
- Amanda Seyfried (2010-2011) – For almost a year between 2010 and 2011, he dated actress Amanda Seyfried.
- Paulina Slagter (2011-Present) – He is currently in a relationship with Paulina Slagter who he met in 2011.
First Film: Ryan made his debut on the big screen in 1995 as Seaman Grattam in ‘Crimson Tide’.
First TV appearance: His television debut came in 1992 as Billy Douglas in 13 episodes of ‘One Life to Live’.
Personal trainer: Although he doesn’t appear to have a personal trainer, it is fairly obvious that Ryan Phillippe works out regularly.
Ryan Phillippe Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- He is a big fan of the Phillies, the Eagles, the Flyers, and the 76ers.
- Ryan has three pet dogs: a chihuahua, a French bulldog, and an American bulldog.
- Back in his senior year of high school, he was a yearbook editor.
- He has a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
- Ryan used to play basketball and soccer when he was at New Castle Baptist Academy.
- He has been suffering from depression for most of his life.
- Ryan’s hobbies include photography, writing, and cartoon making.