Selena Gomez Personal Details
Birth Name: Selena Marie Gomez
Nick Name: Sel, Selly, Mamachita, Conchita, Selenita
Born: July 22, 1992
Religion: Roman Catholic
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Birth Place: Grand Prairie, Texas, USA
Residence: New York City, USA
Education: She attended Danny Jones Middle School in Texas, but eventually opted to be homeschooled because of constant bullying.
Occupation: Actress, pop singer
Net Worth: $10 million
Selena Gomez Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 34-24-36
Height: 5’5” (1.65 m)
Weigh: 119 lbs (54 kg)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Bra Size: 34B
Dress Size: 2
Shoe Size: 7
Distinctive features: Thick hair, young features
Best known for: Her role as Alex Russo on Disney Channel’s ‘Wizards of Waverly Place’, and her music career
Selena Gomez Family:
Father – Ricardo Joel Gomez – birth father / Brian Teefey – step father
Mother – Amanda Dawn “Mandy” Teefey
Siblings – Gracie Elliot Teefey, Scarlett Teefey (deceased)
Selena Gomez Dated:
• Selena dated Canadian singer Justin Bieber until 2012. Not much is known about her personal relationships other than that. The fact that she wears a purity ring might have something to do with this.
First Album: Selena released ‘Kiss & Tell’ with her band ‘Selena Gomez & the Scene’ in 2009. Afterwards, she opted for a solo career, and released ‘Stars Dance’ in 2013 with Hollywood Records. This album hit number 1 at US Billboard 200 at one point.
First TV appearance: From 2002 to 2003, Selena played Gianna in children’s TV series ‘Barney & Friends’.
Personal trainer: Selena takes good care of her figure and general appearance. Despite not employing a personal trainer, she is known for spending quite a lot of time dancing as a sport. She is also a vegetarian.
Selena Gomez Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Favorite actor – Johnny Depp
- Favorite movies – Titanic, Spirited Away, Howl’s Moving Castle, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
- Favorite songs – What Makes You Beautiful (One Direction), Baby One More Time (Britney Spears), Party Rock Anthem(LMFAO)
- She was on the cover of Elle Magazine in July 2012.
- In 2012, Selena launched her own perfume line called ‘Selena Gomez’.
- Selena means ‘Moon’ in Greek.
- She has 5 dogs, most of which being stray dogs that she adopted.
- Selena was discovered by Disney in a nation-wide casting call.
- She wears a purity ring engraved with ‘True Love Waits’.
- Selena’s father is of Mexican descent and her mother has Italian ancestry.