Willow Shields Personal Details
Birth Name: Willow Shields
Born: June 1, 2000
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Birth Place: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
Residence: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
Education: Willow has been homeschooled for most of her childhood
Net Worth: $2 million
Willow Shields Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 32-23-33
Height: 5’3″ (1.60 m)
Weight: 119 lbs (54 kg)
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Light Brown
Bra Size: 30B
Dress Size: 4
Shoe Size: 5
Distinctive features: Petite figure, cute smile
Best known for: Her role as Primrose Everdeen in SF adventure film series ‘The Hunger Games’
Willow Shields Family:
Father – Rob Shields
Mother – Carrie Shields
Siblings – Autumn Shields, River Shields
Willow Shields Dated: Willow did a good job keeping her personal life as private as possible. We’ll keep you posted if the situation changes anytime soon.
First Film: She made her debut on the big screen in 2008 with a narrating role for ‘Las Vegas New Mexico 1875’
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 2009 as Lisa Rogan / Lisa Royal in an episode of ‘In Plain Sight’
Personal trainer: Willow works out as often as possible, enjoying Yoga exercises quite a bit. She doesn’t appear to have a personal trainer for the time being.
Willow Shields Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Her favorite movie is ‘The Breakfast Club’
- She enjoys shopping for vintage stuff.
- Willow is a big fan of actress Meryl Streep.
- She enjoys photography and loves taking pictures of pretty much everything in her spare time.
- In her spare time, Willow loves making artist trading cards.
- Willow started acting when she was 8 years old.
- She has many pets, including dogs and chickens.
- As often as she finds the time, Willow enjoys reading books, history books in particular.
- She is good friends with actress Jennifer Lawrence.
- When she was 14, she finished 7th in the 20th season of ‘Dancing with the Stars’ where she had chorepgrapher Mark Ballas as her partner.