Birth name: Zoe Yadira Saldana Nazario
Nick Name: Zoe Saldana, Zo
Born: June 19, 1978
Religion: Most likely Catholic
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Birth Place: Passaic, New Jersey, USA
Residence: Los Angeles, California
Education: Zoe joined ECOS Espacio de Danza Academy soon after moving to the Dominican Republic. In fact, most of Zoe’s past revolves around dancing schools.
Net Worth: $8 million
Zoe Saldana Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 33-25-32
Height: 5’7″ (1.70 m)
Weigh: 119 lbs (54 kg)
Natural Hair Color: Black
Natural Eye Color: Dark Brown
Bra Size: 33C
Dress Size: 6
Shoe Size: 8
Everything around Zoe Saldana is connected with the color black. She wears black dresses, black accessories and black shoes.
Zoe Saldana advertised Calvin Klein and Roca Wear over the years.
Best Known for:
Playing the role of Neytiri te Tskaha Mo’at’ite in James Cameron’s blockbuster Avatar (2009).
Zoe Saldana’s Family:
Father – Ardio Saldana
Mother – Asalia Nazario
Siblings – Cisley Saldana Nazario (sister), and Mariel Saldana Nazario (sister)
Zoe Saldana Dated:
- Between 2000 and 2011, Zoe dated American actor Keith Britton to whom she got engaged in June, 2010. Unfortunately, things didn’t work out between them and they parted ways, remaining friends still.
- She also dated Bradley Cooper between 2011 and 2012, although sporadically.
For the movie Colombiana (2011), Zoe hired Steve Moyer as her personal trainer, a trainer that helped her achieve the level of fitness required for the role. During training, they mostly focused on legs, hips, abs, and pretty much everything that had to do with overall fitness. Zoe is a big fan of food, which means that she has to exercise constantly.
Zoe Saldana’s Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies
- Food– NYC Chinese food and her mom’s cuisine.
- Books – Go Tell It On The Mountain (Paulo Coelho), Lucy (Jamaica Kincaid), Different Seasons (Stephen King), and The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao (Junot Diaz).
- Zoe Saldana speaks both English and Spanish fluently.
- She spent most of her childhood in Queens, New York.
- Zoe lost her father to a car accident when she was 9 years old.
- She was a part of theater group FACES from Brooklyn in 1995.
- Zoe constantly appears on the cover of international magazines due to her beautiful body.
- Her mother is Puerto Rican while her father is Dominican.