Emilia Clarke Personal Details
Birth Name: Emilia Clarke
Nickname: Milly, Em
Born: May 1, 1987
Religion: Roman Catholic
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Birth Place: London, England, UK
Residence: London, England, UK
Education: She attended St Edward’s School in Oxford before enrolling into Rye St Antony School in Oxford as well. She later studied at Drama Centre London before
following her acting career.
Net Worth: $3 million
Emilia Clarke Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 34-24-34
Height: 5’3″ (1.60 m)
Weight: 115 lbs (52 kg)
Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Green
Bra Size: 32B
Dress Size: 4-6
Shoe Size: 8
Distinctive features: Full lips, green eyes
Best known for: Her role as Daenerys Tagaryen in ‘Game of Thrones’.
Emilia Clarke Family:
Father – Theatre sound engineer
Mother – Business woman
Siblings – She has a younger brother
Emilia Clarke Dated:
- Seth MacFarlane (2012-1013) – She was in a one year relationship with Seth between 2012 and 2013, but she eventually ended it.
- James Franco (2013) – Emilia might have also had a short fling with James Franco if we are to believe the tabloids.
- Cory Michael Smith (2013-present) – She is currently in a relationship with Cory Michael Smith and things are looking good for both of them.
First Film: She made her debut on the big screen in 2012 when she played Sally in ‘Spike island’.
First TV appearance: Her first TV appearance was in 2009 when she appeared in the soap opera ‘Doctors’.
Personal trainer: Not much is known at the moment about Emilia and her workout routines, but we’ll inform you if the situation changes.
Emilia Clarke Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She first manifested her interest in acting when she was 3 years old.
- Emilia has a dog named Roxy.
- She says that if she wasn’t an actress, she would have been a singer or an architect.
- Emilia can also play the piano, the flute, and the guitar.
- She is a big fan of horse-riding, running, sailing, and ice skating.
- Emilia was ranked #1 on the Independent Critics list of ‘100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2012’.