Ja Rule Personal Details
Birth Name: Jeffrey Bernard Atkins
Nickname: Ja Rule
Born: February 29, 1976
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Birth Place: Queens, New York City, USA
Residence: New York City, New York, USA
Education: He attended Publick School 134 in Hollis before attending Middle School 172 in Glen Oaks.
Occupation: Rapper, songwriter, actor
Net Worth: $5 million
Ja Rule Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Height: 5’8″ (1.73 m)
Weight: 159 lbs (72 kg)
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Dark Brown
Shoe Size: 11.5
Distinctive features: Multiple tattoos, raspy voice
Best known for: His musical career during which he collaborated with many successful artists. He is also known for being quite a controversial figure.
Ja Rule Family:
Father – Unknown
Mother – Debra Atkins
Ja Rule Dated:
- Karrine Steffans – Ja rule had a brief relationship with Karrine Steffans at some point in the past, a relationship that only lasted for a few days.
- Aisha Atkins (2001-Present) – He is currently married to his high school sweetheart, Aisha Atkins, who he met while she was 14 years old. The couple welcomed their first child in 1995, a daughter they named Brittany. In the year 2000, the couple who wasn’t married at the time finally made things official. Five years later, in 2005, they welcomed their second child, a son they named Jordan.
First Album: Ja Rule released his first album ‘Venni Vetti Vecci’ in 1999, an album that quickly got atop the music charts.
First Film: His first appearance on film was in 2000 as David ‘Gage’ Williams in ‘Turn It Up’.
First TV appearance: His television debut came in 2002 when he appeared in an episode of Mad TV as himself.
Personal trainer: Ja rule has always enjoyed a fit body, which requires him to work out on a regular basis. In this respect, let us point out that he does not employ the services of a personal trainer that we know of.
Ja Rule Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- His favorite dish is Doritos with chicken Ramen noodles.
- As a kid, Ja was a Jehovah’s Witness and used to go door to door in search of new members for the church.
- Ja started selling drugs when he was 14 years old, which he continued to do up until he finally made it as a rapper.
- He has an autobiography called ‘Unruly: The Highs and Lows of Becoming a Man’, a book published by Harper Collins publishing house.
- Together with Irv Gotti, he has an urban clothing line called ErvinGeoffrey.
- In 2006, he started his own liquor company called ‘The Mojito’.
- Ja Rule also has his own line of sneakers called ‘Maven x Madden’ a sneakers line he made in association with Steve Madden.
- He spent quite some time in prison over the years, with his latest sentence being the result of possessing an illegal firearm.