Jon Hamm Personal Details
Birth Name: Jonathan Daniel Hamm
Nickname: Jon Hamm
Born: March 10, 1971
Religion: Not Religious
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Birth Place: St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA
Education: He attended John Burroughs School in Ladue before attending the University of Texas and the University of Missouri
Occupation: Actor, film director, producer
Net Worth: $30 million
Jon Hamm Measurements
Height: 6’2″ (1.88 m)
Weight: 203 lbs (92 kg)
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eye color: Green
Shoe Size: 12
Distinctive features: Piercing green eyes, towering height
Best known for: His role as Don Draper in AMC’s drama series ‘Mad Men’
Jon Hamm Family:
Father – Daniel Hamm
Mother – Deborah Hamm
Siblings – He has two half-sisters
Jon Hamm Dated:
- Sarah Clarke – At some point in the past, he dated actress Sarah Clarke.
- Jennifer Westfeldt (1997-2015) – Jon was in a long-term relationship with actress / screenwriter Jennifer Westfeldt for almost 18 years before calling it quits.
First Film: Jon made his debut on the big screen in 2000 as Young Pilot #2 in ‘Space Cowboys’
First TV appearance: His television debut came in 1996 as a contestant in ‘The Big Date’
Personal trainer: Although Jon doesn’t really go to the gym that much, he does engage in a variety of sports like tennis or golf on a regular basis. He also doesn’t appear to have a personal trainer.
Jon Hamm Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- While struggling to make it as an actor, Jon used to work as a waiter to support himself.
- He stopped smoking cigarettes when he was 24 years old. The cigarettes he smokes in Mad Men are actually herbal cigarettes with no nicotine or tobacco.
- His parents got a divorce when he was 2 years old.
- Jon started a production company called Points West Pictures with Jennifer Westfeldt.
- He has a mixed breed dog named Cora.
- His mother died when he was 10 years old and his father when he was 20.
- At some point in the distant past, he used to work as a set dresser for adult film productions.
- He is close friends with Paul Rudd.
- Jon looks up to Jeff Bridges, Sam Elliott, and Greg Kinnear.
- He is a big Comic book fan.
- Jon has German, English, and Irish ancestry.