Keke Palmer Personal Details
Birth Name: Lauren Keyana Palmer
Born: August 26, 1993
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Birth Place: Harvey, Illinois, USA
Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA
Education: Keke was homeschooled for most of her childhood, graduating from high school one year earlier than expected.
Occupation: Singer, actress, songwriter, fashion designer
Net Worth: $7.5 million
Keke Palmer Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 32-24-33
Height: 5’6″ (1.68 m)
Weight: 126 lbs (57 kg)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Bra Size: 32B
Dress Size: 4
Shoe Size: 8
Distinctive features: Prominent cheek bones, cute smile
Best known for: Her appearance in TV sitcom ‘True Jackson’ as True Jackson, her role as Olivia Hill in ‘Joyful Noise’, and her role as Mary Thomas in ‘Jump In!’.
Keke Palmer Family:
Father – Larry Palmer
Mother – Sharon Palmer
Siblings – Lawrencia Palmer, L’Oreal Palmer, Lawrence Palmer
Keke Palmer Dated:
- Corbin Bleu (2007) – She dated her ‘Jump In!’ co-star for a few months in 2007.
- Lil Twist (2009-2010) – For about a year, Keke dated American rapper Lil Twist.
- Rodney King (2010-2013) – She was also in a long-term relationship with the young Guatemalan that lasted almost three years before calling it quits.
- Quincy Brown (2013-Present – Keke is currently dating actor Quincy Brown.
First Film: She made her debut on the big screen in 2004 with her role as Lauren ‘Keke’ Palmer in ‘Barbershop 2: Back in Business’.
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 2004 as well, with her role as Arlene Marion in an episode of ‘Cold Case’.
Personal trainer: At one point, Keke used to work out under the guidance of dancing trainer Asha Kamali. She also appears to work out as often as possible.
Keke Palmer Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Her favorite actor is William H. Macy
- Keke is quite the philantropist, being involved with various charities
- She is good friends with Carlysia Levert, daughter of late R&B singer Gerald Levert
- Keke received four NAACP Awards for ‘Best Actress in Children’s Television’ for her role as True Jackson.
- She is the youngest actress to receive a Screen Actors Guild nomination in a Lead Actress Category.
- As a child, she often used to sing in church