Birth Name: Anna Kendrick
Nick Name: Rabies
Born: August 9, 1985
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Birth Place: Portland, Maine, USA
Residence: Los Angeles, California
Education: Anna attended Longfellow Elementary School at first, Lincoln Middle School afterwards, and Deering High School in Portland before starting her acting career.
Occupation: Actress, Singer
Net Worth: $3 million
Anna Kendrick Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 34-25-35
Height: 5’2″ (1.57 m)
Weigh: 115 lbs (52 kg)
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 34B
Dress Size: 6(US)
Shoe Size: 7
Distinctive Features: Quite tall yet attractive
Anna Kendrick’s Family:
Father – William K. Kendrick (history teacher)
Mother – Janice (accountant)
Siblings – Michael Cooke Kendrick (older brother)
Anna Kendrick Dated:
• Edgar Wright (2009-2013) – Anna met English director Edgar Wright while working on the movie ‘Scott Pilgrim vs The World’ and hit it off immediately. This relationship proved to be a pretty big deal for Anna as it lasted almost 4 years.
• Jake Gyllenhaal (2011) – While still dating Edgar Wright, Anna was seen in the company of Jake Gyllenhaal on various occasions. Nobody knows how serious this relationship was as Anna doesn’t really talk about it.
First Film: Anna first appeared on a movie in 2003 when she played the role of Fritzi Wagner in the independent musical ‘Camp’.
First TV Appearance: In 2007, she had a guest appearance in musical comedy ‘Viva Laughlin’ as Holly. This was for just one episode called ‘What a Whale Wants’.
Anna Kendrick’s Personal Trainer: Anna absolutely loves doing yoga, and pretty much everything else that involves working out. She also likes to go running and do elliptical training at every chance she gets.
Anna Kendrick’s Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Favorite movies – The Women (1039), Hot Fuzz (2006), Wet Hot American Summer (2001).
- Favorite restaurant – Taco Bell
- Favorite song – Get It Together by the Beastie Boys
- She looks up to Cate Blanchett in terms of style.
- She started acting at the age of ten.
- She is a big fan of the ‘Lord of the Rings’.
- She is a good friend of Adam Lambert.
- She has an obsession with beards. The first time she met Jake Gyllenhall for instance, she couldn’t help but to scratch his beard.
- She once worked in a pastry shop for two weeks because of her passion for baking.