Aubrey Plaza Personal Details
Birth Name: Aubrey Plaza
Nick Name: Aubrey
Born: June 26, 1984
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Birth Place: Wilmington, Delaware, USA
Residence: New York, USA
Education: She attended and graduated from Ursuline Academy in 2002. Afterwards, she attended New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts from which she graduated in 2006.
Net Worth: $3 million
Aubrey Plaza Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 32-24-33
Height: 5’6” (1.68 m)
Weigh: 121 lbs (55 kg)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Bra Size: 32B
Dress Size: 7
Shoe Size: 8
Distinctive features: A deadpan-style comedy, awkward way of presenting herself
Best known for: Her role as April Ludgate in the NBC’s sitcom series Parks and Recreation.
Aubrey Plaza Family:
Father – David Plaza
Mother – Bernadette Plaza
Siblings – Renee and Natalie (both younger sisters)
Aubrey Plaza Dated:
• John Gallagher JR. – He said in an interview that he used to date Aubrey when he was about 15 years old. They both grew up in Wilmington, Delaware and went to the same high school.
• Jeff Baena (2012-present) – Aubrey admitted not long ago to be dating screenwriter and director Jeff Baena occasionally.
First Film: Her first role in a major film came in 2012 when she appeared in ‘Safety Not Guaranteed’.
First TV appearance: She started off her career by playing in the web series ‘The Jeannie Tate Show’.
Personal trainer: Aubrey has no personal trainer and does no sign that she would be interested in acquiring the services of such a professional any time soon. She does her best to stay in shape by avoiding unhealthy food and sweets.
Aubrey Plaza Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
• She was named after the song ‘Aubrey’ by pop/rock group Bread.
• Aubrey has English, Irish, and Puerto Rican ancestry.
• She speaks fluent Spanish and says that they mostly speak Spanish in their family.
• Back in her NYU days, Aubrey suffered a stroke during an improv class and had to be taken to the hospital.
• She turned down Ryan Gosling on two different occasions.
• Her first boyfriend asked her out with a song that he sang on stage in front of an audience.