Birth Name: Lauren Katherine Conrad
Nick Name: L.C
Born: February 1, 1986
Ethnicity: German and Irish
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Birth Place: Laguna Beach, California
Residence: Brentwood, California
Education: Laguna Beach High School and Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising
Occupation: Fashion Designer, Television personality, Author.
Net Worth: $12 million
Lauren Conrand Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 34-26-38
Height: 5’6” or (1.68m)
Weigh: 119 lbs (54kg)
Natural Hair Color: Light brown
Natural Eye Color: Green
Bra Size: 34B
Dress Size: 6
Shoe Size: 7.5
Rare green eyes. Ability to change boyfriends frequently without affecting her work. Hitting the fashion trail without attracting controversy.
Hasboro, AT & T, Sony, and inaugural spokeswoman for Mark Cosmetics. She also owns a clothing line LC Conrad and Paper Crown.
Best Known for:
Lauren shot to fame after starring in the successful series Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County by MTV in 2004. She started as a narrator and then became part of the screen cast later. The show chronicled the lives of Lauren and her friends during their high school days. When the series ended, she decided to concentrate on fashion and the brand building of her clothes line. In 2006, Lauren starred in The Hills, together with her friends Heidi Montag, Whitney Port, and Audrina Patridge. She acted in four seasons for three years until 2009. Other television productions in which she took up a role are Greek, Privileged, Bromance, Who Wants to be a Millionaire, America’s Next Top Model, Family Guy, Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List, and Punk’d. She was also featured in 2007 Epic Movie playing a satirical character of herself.
Lauren Conrad’s Family:
Father – Jim Conrad (Architect)
Mother – Cathy Conrad (Interior Designer)
Siblings – Breanna and Brandon
Lauren Conrad Dated:
- Stephen Colletti (2004) – They met while casting for “Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County” and dated for two years up to 2005. On breaking up, Colletti left the show.
- Jahson Wahler (2005) They also met on set for the second season of the series. Their relationship resulted to a sex tape rumor in early 2007.
- Broddy Jenner (2006) Lauren met and dated Kim Kardashian’s step-brother on the set of The Hills.
- Chris Richardson (2007) She dated the American Idol contestant for almost one year.
- Shawn Pyfrom (2007) Her relationship with the “Desperate Housewives” star was short-lived.
- Lee Norris (2008) She dated the “One Tree Hill” star for almost a year.
- Doug Reinhardt (2008) They met on set of The Hills but their relationship was also short-lived.
- Kyle Howard (2008) She had a longer relationship with Kyle Howard for about 3 years.
- Derek Hough (2011) Lauren dated the star of Dancing with the Stars for about a year.
- Chace Crawford (2011) Rumors indicated she was going out with the “Gossip Girl” actor
- William Tell (2012) The musician is her current boyfriend.
Lauren Conrad’s Personal Trainer:
Jarette Del Bene is responsible for keeping Lauren physically fit. They have done a combination of circuit-training, cardio workouts and kickboxing. She also does lunges, push-ups, sit-ups, and squats for both mental and physical fitness.
Lauren Conrad’s Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Lauren secured an internship at Vogue in the course of shooting The Hills.
- She made a guest appearance on Life Happens produced in 2012.
- As an author, Lauren Conrad’s 2009 novel ‘L.A Candy’ was a New York Times bestseller.
- Her family house was featured in MTV Cribs.
- She has had ten boyfriends in less than 8 years.
- She has appeared on several magazine covers including Marie Claire.
- She likes unwinding at the beach.
- Lauren has authored six novels and two fashion books.