Carrie Underwood Personal Details
Birth Name: Carrie Marie Underwood
Born: March 10, 1983
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Birth Place: Muskogee, Oklahoma, United States
Residence: Tennessee, USA
Education: She attended Checotah High School before enrolling into Northeastern State University in Oklahoma.
Occupation: Actress, singer, songwriter
Net Worth: $70 million
Carrie Underwood Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 32-23-33
Height: 5’3″ (1.60 m)
Weight: 117 lbs (53 kg)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Bra Size: 32B
Dress Size: 2
Shoe Size: 7.5
Distinctive features: Characteristic, easily recognizable voice
Best known for: Winning the fourth season of ‘American Idol’ in 2005
Carrie Underwood Family:
Father – Stephen Underwood
Mother – Carole Underwood
Siblings – Shanna Underwood, Stephanie Underwood
Carrie Underwood Dated:
- Drake Clark (2002-2005) – She dated Drake for almost three years before finally calling it quits in 2005. Drake Clark was Carrie’s college boyfriend.
- Tony Romo (2006-2007) – Carrie dated American football quarterback Tony Romo for almost a year between 2006 and 2007.
- Chace Crawford (2007-2008) – She also dated Chace Crawford for a short while between 2007 and 2008.
- Mike Fisher (2008-Present) – Carrie is currently married to Canadian ice-hockey player Mike Fisher whom she started dating in December 2008.
First Album: Carrie released her debut album ‘Some Hearts’ in 2005, an album that sold 9 million copies worldwide.
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 2005 with her appearance on ‘American Idol’.
Personal trainer: Carrie works out under the guidance of Tony Greco who also goes with her on tour. During these workout sessions, she usually focuses on lunges, step-ups, toe taps, and squats.
Carrie Underwood Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Her favorite actors are Johnny Depp and Drew Barrymore.
- She seriously considered abandoning her music career soon after finishing high school.
- Carrie has two pet dogs and two pet cats.
- Her fans call themselves ‘Care Bears’.
- Carrie is quite the philanthropist, donating almost $3 million to charity over the years.
- She thoroughly enjoys watching horror movies.