Birth Name: Christina Maria Aguilera
Nick Name: X-Tina
Born: December 18, 1980
Ethnicity: Multiracial (Hispanic, Irish, German, French, English)
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Place of Birth: Staten Island, New York, NY
Residence: Los Angeles, California
Education: Rochester Elementary School, Rochester, Pennsylvania; Ingomar Middle School, Wexford, Pennsylvania; Marshall Middle School, Wexford, Pennsylvania; North Allegheny School, Wexford, Pennsylvania.
Occupation: Singer-songwriter, actress, record producer
Net Worth: $90 million
Christina Aguilera Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Body Measurements: 38-28-36
Height: 5’1″ (1.55m)
Weight: 150 lbs (68kg)
Natural Hair Color: Blonde
Natural Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 34D
Dress Size: 8
Shoe Size: 5
She is one of the few artists who have released highly successful albums in Spanish without being fluent in the language.
She has been described as a perfectionist. She is personally in charge of her career’s creative control, and she releases only one album every four years.
She is a dog lover. She owns two dogs, Stinky and Chewy.
Christina has endorsed quite a number of brands, including Verizon Wireless, Macy’s, Harrods, the Sony Ericsson Walkman, Mercedes Benz, MAC Cosmetics, Coca-cola, Versace, Pepsi and Skechers. In 2007 she launched her signature perfume, Simply Christina, which by 2009 had become one of the best selling perfumes in the United Kingdom and other European countries.
Best Known For:
Christina bust into the limelight with her chart-topping “Genie in a Bottle” which pushed her debut studio album ‘Christina Aguilera’, to great success, with hits like “What a Girl Wants” and “Come on Over Baby (All I Want is You)”. She has also appeared in four seasons of NBC’s hit reality show, The Voice, as a coach.
Christina Aguilera’s Family:
Fausto Wagner Xavier Aguilera – father (US Army)
Shelly Loraine Fidler – mother (Violinist and Pianist)
Siblings: Michael Aguilera (half brother), Casey Aguilera (step-brother), Rachael Aguilera and Stephanie Aguilera (step-sister)
Others: Max Liron Bratman (son)
Christina Aguilera Dated:
- Jorge Santos (2001-2002) – He was one of Christina’s back-up dancers, and they dated for two years until around September 2002. Aguilera once described Santos as her first love.
- David Grohl (2002) – He is an American rock artist who was widely reported to be dating Aguilera after her break-up with Jorge Santos.
- Carson Daly(2002) – He is an American television personality and a host of reality program The Voice, for which Aguilera has also worked as a coach.
- Jordan Bratman (December 2002 – July 2010) – An American marketer, he eventually got married to Aguilera in 2005 and they have a son together, Max Liron Bratman. The two separated in 2010.
- Mathew Rutler (November 2010) – Towards the end of a tough year for Aguilera, she was widely reported to be dating Rutler, an assistant director on the set of a flick she was working on. They were spotted together several times in Los Angeles.
Christina Aguilera’s Personal Trainer:
In 1998, Disney were looking to hire a singer to record the song “Reflection” for “Mulan”, an animated feature film. Aguilera applied by sending in her own recording of Whitney Houston’s “Run to You”. Ron Fair heard the demo and decided to train Aguilera, later securing a record deal for her with RCA Records. She would remain with Ron Fair for much of her music career.
Christina Aguilera’s Favorite Things, Facts and Hobbies:
- Christina received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in November 2010.
- She has described her hobbies as dancing, hanging with friends, shopping, watching movies and board games.
- She sang a duet with Enrique Iglesias at the Super Bowl XXXIV halftime show.
- She wrote about her relationship with Jorge Santos in two of her hit songs, “Loving me 4 me” and “Infatuation”. Santos was one of her back-up dancers.
- After her television appearances as a child, she became a victim of frequent incidents of bullying from her schoolmates.
- She is involved with numerous charitable programs. In 2010, she was appointed to the World Food Program as a UN Ambassador.
- Christina was chosen by Time Magazine as one of Time’s 100 most influential people in the world.
- She has won four Grammy awards, two MTV Music Video Awards, a Golden Globe Award and a Latin Grammy Award.