Colin O’Donoghue Personal Details
Birth Name: Colin O’Donoghue
Born: January 26, 1981
Religion: Roman Catholic
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Birth Place: Drogheda, County Louth, Ireland
Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA
Education: He attended Dundalk Grammar School before embarking into the Gaiety School of Acting in Dublin.
Occupation: Actor, musician
Net Worth: $2 million
Colin O’Donoghue Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Height: 5’11” (1.80 m)
Weight: 161 lbs (73 kg)
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eye color: Blue
Shoe Size: 11
Distinctive features: Thick eyebrows, blue eyes
Best known for: His appearance in ABC’s ‘Once Upon a Time’ as Captain Killian ‘Hook’ Jones, and for his appearance as Michael Kovak in ‘The Rite’.
Colin O’Donoghue Family:
Father – Con O’Donoghue
Mother – Mary O’Donoghue
Siblings – Allen O’Donoghue
Colin O’Donoghue Dated:
Helen O’Donoghue – He is currently married to Helen, a schoolteacher he met many years ago. They have a child together named Evan James O’Donoghue who was born on August 1, 2013.
First Film: He made his debut on the big screen in 2003 as Brendan in ‘Call Girl’
First TV appearance: His television debut came in 2001 when he played the role of Rowe in ‘Rebel Heart’.
Personal trainer: Although it is quite obvious that Colin works out as often as he finds the time, neither his workout routine or his diet plan are known at the moment.
Colin O’Donoghue Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- His favorite films are ’12 Angry Men’ and ‘Winnie the Pooh’.
- Colin speaks a bit of french he picked up when he was 17 years old on a vacation in Paris.
- He loves drinking coffee and says that he cannot imagine life without it.
- As a young man, he wanted to do animation and special effects.
- Colin is a guitarist for the band ‘The Enemies’.
- Before becoming a film actor, he did a bit of theater and TV work.
- Christina Perri’s song ‘The Words’ is dedicated to his character in ‘Once Upon a Time’.
- For his role in ‘Home for Christmas’, he has received the Best New Talent Award at the first Irish Film & Television Awards ceremony in 2003.