Marion Cotillard Personal Details
Birth Name: Marion Cotillard
Nick Name: Marion
Born: September 30, 1975
Religion: Not religious
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Birth Place: Paris, France
Residence: Paris & Los Angeles
Education: Marion’s educational background isn’t well known.
Occupation: Actress, singer
Net Worth: $15 million
Marion Cotillard Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 35-24-34
Height: 5’6” (1.69 m)
Weigh: 126 lbs (57 kg)
Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Green
Bra Size: 32C
Dress Size: 4
Shoe Size: 7
Distinctive features: Mole on her forehead
Best known for: Her role as Édith Piaf in 2007 movie ‘La Vie en rose’. Also, her role as Mal in 2010 movie ‘Inception’.
Marion Cotillard Family:
Father – Jean-Claude Cotillard
Mother – Niseema Theillaud
Siblings – Guillaume Cotillard, Quentin Cotillard (brothers)
Marion Cotillard Dated:
• Guillaume Caner (2007-present) – Marion and French actor & director Guillaume Caner have been in a long relationship since 2007. They have a child together called Marcel who was born in 2011.
First Film: Marion made her debut in 1994 when she played Mathilde in ‘L’ Histoire du garçon qui voulait qu’on l’embrasse’.
First TV appearance: One of her first known appearances on television was in 2002 when she appeared on French TV show ‘Défis des stars’.
Personal trainer: Marion does a lot to keep herself in shape, from gym exercises to running and cycling. She also follows a very rigorous diet plan based on fruits and vegetables.
Marion Cotillard Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She is a big fan of ‘Radiohead’.
- Marion is a member and spokesperson for Greenpeace.
- She moved to Paris when she was 16 years old.
- Marion Cotillard is one of the 12 French actresses to receive an Academy Award nomination.
- Was ranked #2 in Vogue magazine’s ’10 Best Dressed People of 2010′.
- She appeared on more than 170 magazine covers from all over the world since 2005.