Birth Name: Elizabeth Irene Mitchell
Nick Name: Liz Banks
Born: February 10, 1974
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Birth Place: Pittsfield, Massachusetts, USA
Residence: Hampton Bays, New York
Education: Elizabeth graduated from Pittsfield High School in 1992, and later attended the University of Pennsylvania from which she graduated in 1996. Afterwards, she attended the American Conservatory Theater, a place from where she got her Master of Fine Arts degree.
Occupation: Actress, producer, director
Net Worth: $16.5 million
Elizabeth Banks Measurements
Height: 5’5” (1.65 m)
Weigh: 123.5 lbs (56 kg)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 34B
Dress Size: 8
Shoe Size: 7
Distinctive Features: Cute smile
Best Known for: Her role in TV show ’30 Rock’.
Elizabeth Banks Family:
Father – Mark P. Mitchell (electrician)
Mother – Ann Mitchell (used to work at a bank)
Siblings – Geoff Mitchell (younger brother)
Elizabeth Banks Dated: Not much is known about her past relationships as she never talks about them. She is currently married to Max Handelman, and the couple couldn’t be happier. In fact, Elizabeth met Max in 1992 on her first day at the university, and they have been involved ever since. They have been married since 2003 and they have two children together.
First Film: Her first notable appearance was in 1998 when she played the role of ‘Vicki’ in ‘Surrender Dorothy’.
First TV Appearance: Elisabeth first appeared on TV in 1999 when she had a cameo appearance in TV soap opera ‘All My Children’.
Personal Trainer: Elizabeth has been working with personal trainer Joselynne Boschen for almost five years. For the most part, her workout routine revolves around cardio exercises, plyometrics, and weight training.
Elizabeth Banks’ Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Elizabeth has revealed that she has a crush on Michael Fassbender.
- She is addicted to cupcakes.
- During her University of Pennsylvania days, she was a member of the Delta Delta Delta Sorority.
- As a child, she used to ride horses and play basketball.
- Elizabeth and producer Todd Lieberman used to be college friends.
- She has a lot of regrets about playing in ‘Surrender Dorothy’ when she was younger.
- To avoid confusion with Elizabeth Mitchell, she changed her last name to ‘Banks’.
- She is a big fan of David Letterman.