Bella Heathcote Personal Details
Birth Name: Isabella Heathcote
Nickname: Bella, Izzy, BellaBells
Born: May 27, 1987
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Birth Place: Melbourne, Australia
Residence: Melbourne, Australia
Education: She attended Korowa Anglican Girls’ School before attending Australia National Theatre Drama School
Net Worth: $5 million
Bella Heathcote Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 33-23-34
Height: 5’6″ (1.68 m)
Weight: 123 lbs (56 kg)
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Gray
Bra Size: 32A
Dress Size: 2
Shoe Size: 8
Distinctive features: Beautiful blue-ish gray eyes, full cheeks
Best known for: Her role as Maggie Evans / Victoria Winters / Josette du Pres in Dark Shadows, her role as Amanda Fowler in Neighbours, and for her role as Nicole Becker in The man in the High Castle.
Bella Heathcote Dated: Bella appears to do a very good job at keeping her personal life private. We will let you know if and when her relationship status changes.
First Film: She made her debut on the big screen in 2008 with her role as Petra in Acolytes.
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 2009 when she played Amanda Fowler in Neighbours.
Personal trainer: Bella’s workouts consist of yoga and hiking as often as she finds the time. As for her personal trainer, Bella doesn’t appear to have one at the moment.
Bella Heathcote Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- As a teenager, Bella was quite the nerd.
- Interestingly enough, Bella collects skulls of all kinds.
- In 2012, she appeared in Nylon magazine’s May issue along with Zoe Kravitz and Juno Temple.
- She first got into acting when she was 12 years old.
- Bella said in an interview that she sees her mother as a style icon.
- In 2013, she appeared in the Shot at the Night music video by The Killers.
- As often as she finds the time, she enjoys cooking her own meals, reading books, and socializing.
- In 2010, she received the Heath Ledger Scholarship.
- She recently admitted that she always takes a shot of Tequila before going to a red carpet event.
- Bella also has a bit of a lava lamp fetish as she considers them very therapeutic.
- She likes giving music-themed gifts to her friends.
- In a recent interview, Bella admitted that she finds on-set kisses very weird.
- Bella enjoys wearing oversized shirts, boyfriend blazers, and trousers.