Grace Park Personal Details
Birth Name: Grace Park
Nickname: Grace Park
Born: March 14, 1974
Ethnicity: Multiracial / Korean
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, USA
Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA
Nationality: American / Canadian
Education: She attended Magee Secondary School in Vancouver before attending the University of British Columbia
Occupation: Actress, model
Net Worth: $8 million
Grace Park Measurements
Height: 5’9″ (1.75 m)
Weight: 128 lbs (58 kg)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Bra Size: 32B
Dress Size: 6
Shoe Size: 9
Distinctive features: Dimpled smile
Best known for: Her roles as Lt. Sharon Valerii / Lt. Sharon Agathon in ‘Battlestar Galactica’ and for her role as Kono Kalakaua in ‘Hawaii Five-0’.
Grace Park Dated:
- Phil Kim (2002-Present) – She started dating real estate developer Phil Kim in 2002 who she married just two years later in 2004. They currently have a child together and they seem quite happy together.
First Film: She made her debut on the big screen as an Asian Dancer in 2000 film ‘Romeo Must Die’.
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 1997 as Virtual Avatar in an episode of ‘The Outer Limits’.
Personal trainer: Grace is a very active person who lives a very active lifestyle. For instance, she tries to work out as often as she can, even though she isn’t much of a fitness freak. She also doesn’t appear to employ the services of a personal trainer.
Grace Park Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Her favorite movie is Fight Club.
- Grace’s family moved from LA to Canada when she was 22 months old.
- While she was in high school, she was part of the high school choir.
- She is fluent in Korean, but can also speak a bit of French and Cantonese.
- Over the years, she appeared in Maxim’s ‘Hoy 100’ list on several occasions.
- Grace started out modeling before trying her hand at acting.
- She has a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology from the University of British Columbia.
- Her favorite dish is Kimchi with mashed potatoes.
- Grace loves to travel around the world, her favorite holiday destination being the Maldives.