Henry Cavill Personal Details
Birth Name: Henry William Dalgliesh Cavill
Nick Name: Hank, Henners
Born: May 5, 1983
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Birth Place: Jersey, Channel Islands, UK
Residence: London, UK
Education: Henry went to St. Michael’s Preparatory School in Saint Saviour, Jersey before attending a boarding school in Stowe, England.
Net Worth: $8 million
Henry Cavill Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Height: 6’1” (1.85 m)
Weight: 203 lbs (92 kg)
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eye color: Blue
Biceps: 16 inches
Chest: 49 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Shoe Size: 14
Distinctive Features: Defined jaw line, natural good looks
Best known for: His role as Superman / Clark Kent in 2013 movie ‘Man of Steel’.
Henry Cavill’s Family:
Father – Colin Cavill
Mother – Marianne Cavill
Siblings – Charlie Cavill, Simon Cavill, Piers Cavill, Nik Cavill
Henry Cavill Dated:
• Ellen Whitaker (2009-2012) – These two met during one of Ellen’s horse shows and immediately hit it off. Even though they got engaged in 2011, they unfortunately broke off in 2012.
• Gina Carano (2012-2013) – It wasn’t long after breaking up with Ellen Whitaker that henry found himself into the arms of Gina Carano with whom he had a relationship that lasted almost an entire year.
• Kaley Cuoco (2013) – henry and Kaley have been seen together on several occasions but their relationship didn’t last more than a couple of weeks.
First Film: Henry’s first film was ‘Laguna’ in 2001, where he played the role of Thomas Aprea.
First TV Appearance: His first TV appearance happened in 2002 when he guest starred in BBC’s ‘The Inspector Lynley Mysteries’.
Personal Trainer: You can tell Henry does a lot of working out just by looking at him. To help him meet his goals, Henry works with personal trainer Mark Twight, who helped him achieve that Superman body everybody is talking about.
Henry Cavill’s Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Favorite movie – Gladiator (2000)
- Favorite actors – Russell Crowe, Mel Gibson
- Henry Cavill can speak many different languages, including Russian, Italian, French, or Nepalese.
- He is the third British actor to play an American superhero.
- Henry auditioned for the role of Batman in 2005, but the ‘Batman Begins’ producers went with Christian Bale.
- He claims that if he wasn’t an actor, he would probably be in the military.
- Because he didn’t none of the major roles he auditioned for, he was called ‘the most unlucky man in Hollywood’ by Empire magazine. This is because he auditioned for the roles of James Bond, Batman, and Superman (a role which he got).
- Henry dreams of one day playing the role of James Bond or Alexander the Great according to a couple of interviews he gave.