Kat Von D Personal Details
Birth Name: Katherine von Drachenberg
Nickname: Kat Von D
Born: March 8, 1982
Religion: Not religious
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Birth Place: Montemorelos, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA
Nationality: Mexican / American
Education: When she was 16 years old, Kat dropped out of school to become a tattoo artist
Occupation: Tattoo artist, model, musician, reality TV star, entrepreneur
Net Worth: $10 million
Kat Von D Measurements
Height: 5’5″ (1.74 m)
Weight: 137 lbs (62 kg)
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Bra Size: 32C
Dress Size: 6
Shoe Size: 9
Distinctive features: Covered by tattoos, fair skin
Best known for: Her appearance in the reality TV show ‘Miami Ink’ and ‘LA Ink’.
Kat Von D Family:
Father – René Drachenberg
Mother – Sylvia Galeano
Siblings – Karoline, Michael
Kat Von D Dated:
- Oliver Peck (2003-2007) – For almost four years, Kat was married to tattoo artist Oliver Peck before splitting up in August 2007.
- Alex Orbison (2007-2008) – Following her divorce, Kat started dating American musician and producer Alex Orbison. She dated him for almost an entire year before calling it quits.
- Ville Valo (2008) – Her relationship with Ville Valo only lasted for a brief period of time if we are to believe the tabloids.
- Nikki Sixx (2008-2010) – Between 2008 and 2010, Kat dated musician Nikki Sixx with whom she has been friends with for a very long period of time prior.
- Jesse James (2010-2011) – Soon after splitting up with Nikki, Kat started dating reality star Jesse James, who she dated for almost a year before splitting up.
- Joel Zimmerman (2012-2013) – She also dated Canadian DJ and Music Producer Deadmau5 for the most part of 2012.
- Steve-O (2015–2016) – Kat dated Hollywood stuntman Steve-O for almost a year before calling it quits in March 2016.
First Film: Her first appearance on the big screen was in 2009 with her role as Vanya in ‘The Bleeding’.
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 2005 when she appeared in two episodes of ‘Fashion News Live’.
Personal trainer: Not a lot is known about Kat Von D’s workout regimen or whether she employs the services of a personal trainer, although it is well known that she is a vegan and that she is a fan of Yoga exercises.
Kat Von D Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Her favorite movies are The Devil’s Rejects, Zoolander, Immortal Beloved, The Last Unicorn, This is Spinal Tap, and Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure.
- She and her family moved to Los Angeles when she was 4 years old.
- Kat drew her first tattoo when she was 14 years old; that tattoo was a Misfits skull on her friend’s leg.
- The first tattoo she ever performed was the letter J which she tattooed on her ankle.
- She is also a published author, having published two books titled ‘High Voltage Tattoo’ and ‘The Tattoo Chronicles’.
- Kat also owns an art gallery named Wonderland Gallery right next to her tattoo parlor.