Hilary Swank Personal Details
Birth Name: Hilary Ann Swank
Born: July 30, 1974
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Birth Place: Lincoln, Nebraska, USA
Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA
Education: She attended Happy Valley Elementary School, before attending Fairhaven Middle School. She later attended Sehome High School in Bellingham and South Pasadena High School in Los Angeles.
Occupation: Actress, film producer
Net Worth: $40 million
Hilary Swank Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 34-24-35
Height: 5’6″ (1.68 m)
Weight: 121 lbs (55 kg)
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Bra Size: 32B
Dress Size: 2
Shoe Size: 9
Distinctive features: High cheekbones, distinctive smile
Best known for: Her roles as Brandon Teena in ‘Boys Don’t Cry’, her role as Jeanne St. Remy de Valois in ‘The Affair of the Necklace’, and her role as Maggie Fitzgerald in ‘Million Dollar baby’
Hilary Swank Family:
Father – Stephen Michael Swank
Mother – Judy Kay
Siblings – Daniel Swank (older brother)
Hilary Swank Dated:
- Chad Lowe (1992-2006) – Hilary started dating Chad Lowe in 1992 after meeting him at the Athletic Club. They dated for almost 5 years before finally getting married in 1997. Despite being happily married for more than 8 years, the couple decided to split in 2006.
- John Campisi (2006-2012) – She also dated her agent John Campisi for almost 6 years, before eventually calling it quits in July 2012.
- Laurent Fleury (2012-Present) – Hilary is currently dating French real estate broker Laurent Fleury and they seem quite happy together.
First Film: She made her debut on the big screen in 1992 with her role as Kimberly Hannah in ‘Buffy the Vampire Slayer’
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 1990 when she played Danielle in ABC’s prime time show ‘TGIF’
Personal trainer: Hilary worked with personal trainers Rich and Helene Guzman on numerous occasions in the past. She also exercises 5 days a week and follows a healthy diet plan.
Hilary Swank Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Her favorite films are ‘Citizen Kane’, ‘The Graduate’, ‘The Godfather’, and ‘The Wizard of Oz’.
- Hilary’s family moved to Bellingham, Washington when she was 6 years old.
- As a child, she used to be in both the gymnastics and the swimming team.
- Following her parents’ divorce, Hilary moved to Los Angeles with her mother. She was 16-years-old at the time.
- She made her debut on stage when she was 9 years old in a play based on ‘The Jungle Book’.
- Hilary is good friends with actress Mariska Hargitay.
- She used to be a vegetarian.
- Hilary studied acting with Larry Moss.