Idina Menzel Personal Details
Birth Name: Idina Menzel
Nick Name: Dee
Born: May 30, 1971
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Birth Place: Syosset, New York, USA
Residence: Los Angeles, California
Education: She attended Syosset High School before attending New York university and getting a Bachelors of Fine Arts degree in Drama.
Occupation: Actress, singer, songwriter
Net Worth: $8 million
Idina Menzel Measurements
Height: 5’4” ( 1.63 m)
Weigh: 128 lbs (58 kg)
Hair Color: Brunette
Eye Color: Black
Bra Size: 34D
Dress Size: 2
Shoe Size: 8
Distinctive features: Hourglass body shape
Best known for: Her roles in 2007 movie ‘Enchanted’ and 2013 Disney movie ‘Frozen’.
Idina Menzel Family:
Father – Stuart Mentzel
Mother – Helene Mentzel
Siblings – Clara Mentzel
Idina Menzel Dated:
• Taye Diggs (1996-2013) – Idina and Diggs have been married for many years and they even have a child together. Even so, Idina filed for a divorce in 2013.
First Film: Her first appearance on the big screen was in 2001 when she played in ‘Kissing Jessica Stein’.
First TV appearance: Idina made her TV debut in 1998 in ‘Hercules: The Animated Series’.
Personal trainer: Even though Idina isn’t exactly young, she still manages to maintain an hourglass body figure due to her workout regime. She also doesn’t employ a
personal trainer as far as we know.
Idina Menzel Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She won a Tony Award for her role as Elphaba in the Broadway show ‘Wicked’.
- Her name in Hebrew means ‘gentle’.
- Even though her name is spelled ‘Mentzel’ she decided to take the ‘T’ out because everybody pronounced it wrong.
- She has Eastern European Jewish ancestry.
- Idina is a perfectionist by nature, she returned to work just 4 months after giving birth.
- Although she spends a lot of time on movie sets, she kept her job as a Broadway actress.
- She played Dorothy in her school’s production of ‘Wizard of Oz’ in fifth grade.