Birth Name: Jennifer Anne Garner
Nick Name: Jen
Born: April 17, 1972
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Birth Place: Huston, Texas, USA
Residence: Los Angeles, California
Education: In her younger years, Jennifer went to George Washington High School in Charleston. Afterwards, she attended Denison University where she earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in drama.
Occupation: Actress, Film producer
Net Worth: $100 million
Jennifer Garner Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 34-27-35
Height: 5’8″ (1.73 m)
Weigh: 134.5 lbs (61 kg)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Bra Size: 34B
Dress Size: 6
Shoe Size: 9
Distinctive Features: lips, dimples.
Best Known for: Her role as Sydney Bristow in TV-drama ‘Alias’ between 2001 and 2006.
Jennifer Garner’s Family:
Father – William John Garner (Chemical Engineer)
Mother – Patricia Ann (English teacher)
Siblings – Melissa Lynn Garner Wylie and Susannah Kay Garner Carpenter
Jennifer Garner Dated:
• Scott Foley (1999-2004) Jennifer shared a TV appearance with Scott on ‘Felicity’ in 1998. They started dating a year later, a relationship that slowly turned into a marriage. Jennifer filed for divorce in 2003.
• Michael Vartan (2003-2004) After ending her marriage with Scott, Jennifer started dating Michael who she met on the set of ‘Alias’. They dated for almost a year before calling it quits.
• Ben Affleck (2004-Present) Jennifer started dating Ben in the Autumn of 2004, and they have been together ever since. They eventually got married in mid-2005, when Ben finally asked her hand in marriage with a 4.5 carats diamond ring. At the time when Ben proposed, Jennifer was pregnant with their first child.
First Film: Jennifer played a character named Kelly in 1997 film ‘In Harm’s Way’.
First TV Appearance: Her first TV appearance was in 1996 when she played a character named ‘Clara Forsythe’ in TV series ‘Dead Man’s Walk’.
Jennifer Garner’s Personal Trainer: Jennifer works a lot on her physique with the help of Valerie Waters, a personal trainer that has developed an extensive relationship with her over the years. Jennifer also owes Valerie her current physique, as she managed to put on quite a few pounds during pregnancy.
Jennifer Garner’s Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Favorite Restaurant – Il Ristorante di Giorgio Baldi, Santa Monica, California
- Jennifer Garner is a member of the national sorority ‘Pi Beta Phi’.
- She knows how to play the saxophone as she did so in her younger years.
- While growing up, she always thought that she will have a career as a doctor or a librarian.
- She moved to West Virginia at one point because of her father’s posting.
- She is a qualified ballet dancer.
- In 2001, Jennifer was named ‘sexiest woman in the world’ by Maxim.
- She used to be a hostess at ‘Isabella’s restaurant’ in New York before her acting career kicked off.
- Jennifer’s kitchen contains a cabinet filled with chocolates.