Johnny Depp Personal Details
Birth Name: John Christopher Depp II
Nick Name: Mr. Stench, Colonel
Born: June 9, 1963
Religion: Not religious
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Birth Place: Owensboro, Kentucky, USA
Residence: Los Angeles, California
Education: He attended Miramar High School before dropping out to become a rock musician. He would later replace his musical career with an acting one.
Occupation: Actor, producer, director, screenwriter
Net Worth: $350 million
Johnny Depp Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Height: 5’10” (1.78 m)
Weight: 150 lbs (68 kg)
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Dark brown
Shoe Size: 9
Distinctive features: Versatile actor, often works with Tim Burton
Best known for: His roles in 21 Jump Street, Edward Scissorhands, Alice in Wonderland, and the Pirates of the Caribbean series.
Johnny Depp Family:
Father – John Christopher Depp
Mother – Betty Sue Palmer
Siblings – Christi Dembrowski, Debbie Depp, Daniel Depp
Johnny Depp Dated:
- Winona Ryder (1989 – 1993) – Johnny met Winona at the premiere of ‘Great Balls of Fire’ in 1989 and started dating her shortly. After just a few months, the couple got engaged and things were looking well for them. Unfortunately, the couple grew apart over time and in 1993 they eventually split.
- Kate Moss (1994 – 1998) – He dated British model Kate Moss for almost 4 years, although it was and on & off type of relationship.
- Vanessa Paradis (1998 – 2012) – Soon after Kate, Johnny met French singer and actress Vanessa Paradis in June 1998 and immediately hit it off. They were together for 14 years and had two children together.
- Amber Heard (2011 – Present) – He met Amber on the set of ‘The Rum Diary’ and they have been together ever since.
First Film: Johnny made his debut on the big screen in 1984 when he played Glen Lantz in ‘A Nightmare on Elm Street’.
First TV appearance: His first TV appearance was in the role of Lionel Viland in crime drama TV series ‘Lady Blue’.
Personal trainer: Johnny has worked with personal trainer Dan Isaacson on several occasions. With his help, he was capable of some pretty impressive transformations over the years.
Johnny Depp Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Favorite bands – Aerosmith, Beatles, Oasis, The Rolling Stones
- Johnny’s father was a civil engineer and his mother was a waitress.
- After the medical staff of Great Ormond Street Hospital managed to cure his daughter’s E.coli, he donated $2 million to the hospital.
- He has 13 tattoos on his body, each with its own significance.
- Johnny was allergic to chocolate as a child.
- Here is why Johnny Depp is one of the Nicest Guys in Show Business.