Jon Bon Jovi Personal Details
Birth Name: John Francis Bongiovi, Jr.
Nickname: Johnny, Captain Kidd
Born: March 2, 1962
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Birth Place: Perth Amboy, New Jersey, USA
Residence: Colts Neck, New Jersey, USA
Education: He attended St. Joseph High School in Metuchen, New Jersey before going to Sayreville War Memorial High School and Monmouth University.
Occupation: Singer, songwriter, actor, philanthropist
Net Worth: $300 million
Jon Bon Jovi Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Height: 5’9″ (1.75 m)
Weight: 170 lbs (77 kg)
Hair color: Light Brown
Eye color: Blue
Shoe Size: 11
Distinctive features: Often wears sunglasses, distinctive dance moves
Best known for: Being the founder and frontman of the band ‘Bon Jovi’
Jon Bon Jovi Family:
Father – John Francis Bongiovi, Sr.
Mother – Carol Sharkey
Siblings – Anthony Bongiovi, Matthew Bongiovi
Jon Bon Jovi Dated:
- Diane Lane (1984) – For a brief period of time in 1984, he dated actress Diane Lane.
- Lita Ford (1984) – He also had a short relationship with musician Lita Ford.
- Dorothea Hurley (1988-Present) – Jon is currently married to his high school sweetheart, Dorothea Hurley, with whom he has four children – a daughter and three sons.
- Cindy Crawford (1995) – In 1995, Jon had a brief affair with model Cindy Crawford.
- Calista Flockhart (1997-2002) – For almost five years between 1997 and 2002, he was romantically linked with actress Calista Flockhart.
- Helena Christensen (2005) – He is also rumored to have dated Danish fashion model Helena Christensen.
First Album: He released his first album ‘Bon Jovi’ while part of the band with the same name in 1984 via Mercury Records.
First Film: His debut on the big screen came in 1990 when he appeared in the western film ‘Young Guns II’ with an uncredited role.
First TV appearance: His television debut came in 1999 when he appeared in an episode of ‘Sex and the City’.
Personal trainer: You can tell just by looking at him that Jon takes very good care of himself, even though he doesn’t seem to employ the services of a personal trainer.
Jon Bon Jovi Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- As a teenager, Jon used to sell newspapers to make some extra cash.
- He started playing in clubs when he was 16 years old.
- Back in his high-school days, he would skip school to perform in music bands.
- Bon Jovi was the first rock band to have its song at #1 on the country charts in 2006.
- In 2006, he founded the Jon Bon Jovi Soul Foundation.
- His favorite movie is The Godfather.
- Jon’s favorite songs are ‘Ruby’ by the Kaiser Chiefs and ‘Overnight Sensation’ by the Raspberries.