Anna Faris Personal Details
Birth Name: Anna Kay Faris
Born: November 29, 1976
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Birth Place: Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA
Education: She attended Edmonds-Woodway High School in Edmonds before attending the University of Washington
Occupation: Actress, singer
Net Worth: $20 million
Anna Faris Measurements
Height: 5’4″ (1.63 m)
Weight: 119 lbs (54 kg)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Bra Size: 32C
Dress Size: 4
Shoe Size: 8
Distinctive features: Often plays comedic roles
Best known for: Her role as Cindy Campbell in the ‘Scary Movie’ series
Anna Faris Family:
Father – Jack Faris
Mother – Karen
Siblings – Robert Faris
Anna Faris Dated:
- Ben Indra (1999-2008) – Anna started dating actor Ben Idra in 1999, shortly after meeting him. After being together for almost four years, the couple eventually got engaged in 2003 and married in 2004. After being together for almost 8 years, however, they eventually got separated in 2007. The divorce was finalized in 2008, after almost 9 years together.
- Chris Pratt (2008-Present) – She is currently married to actor Chris Pratt who she met on the set of ‘Take Me Home Tonight’ in 2008. They currently have a child together, a son named Jack who was born on August 25, 2012.
First Film: She made her debut on the big screen in 1996 as Dithy in ‘Eden’
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 2004 as Erica in ‘Friends’
Personal trainer: Anna works out sometimes under the guidance of her personal trainer Nicole Stuart who also works with actress Kate Hudson.
Anna Faris Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She made her acting debut when she was 9 years old.
- In 2004, she was ranked #57 on Maxim’s ‘Hot 100 Women of 2004’ list.
- Anna is a big fan of Parker Posey.
- Her mother is a former special education instructor and her father is a sociologist.
- She grew up in the same neighborhood as Katherine McPhee who was her co-star in ‘The House Bunny’.
- Both Anna and her husband Chris Pratt had a dead bug collection before meeting each other, collections that hey combined.
- She has Dutch, English, French, German, and Welsh ancestry.
- At some point, The New Yorker described her as ‘Hollywood’s most original comic actress’.
- Although she was born in Maryland, her family relocated to Edmonds, Washington when she was 6 years old.