Birth Name: Kate Garry Hudson
Nick Name: Katie
Born: April 19, 1979
Religion: Practices Buddism
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Birth Place: Los Angeles, California
Residence: Pacific Palisades area of Los Angeles, California
Education: Crossroads school for Arts and Sciences Santa Monica , California
Net Worth: $38 Million
Kate Hudson Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 34-24-34
Height: 5’6″ (1.67m)
Weight: 106 lbs (48kg)
Natural Hair Color: Blonde
Natural Eye Color: Green
Bra Size: 34B
Dress Size: 2
Shoe Size: 6
Beautiful green eyes, thin lips. Wide sunny smile.
Ann Taylor, Almay. Kate signed on with Almay in 2013 to develop a capsule collection. The Ann Taylor commercials give a glimpse of Kate’s everyday life. Kate has co-founded an athletic apparel clothing line, which is available online.
Best Known For:
Kate Hudson was nominated for best supporting actress for her role of Penny Lane in the 2000 film Almost Famous.Kate is also known for her role as Rachel Barry’s dance teacher in the TV series Glee. Kate played Andie Anderson in the 2003 hit film How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days.
Kate Hudson’s Family:
Father: Bill Hudson (actor)
Mother: Goldie Hawn (actress)
Siblings: Oliver Hudson (brother), Emily Hudson (half sister), Zachary Hudson (half brother), Lalania Hudson (half sister), Wyatt Russell (half brother)Other: Kurt Hudson (mother’s boyfriend, actor)
Kate Hudson Dated:
- Owen Wilson ( 2006-2007 ) – Owen was Kate’s co-star in the film You, Me and Dupree. They had a very rocky romance for a short while.
- Chris Robinson ( 2000-2007 ) – Chris Robinson was a singer in the rock band The Black Crowes. They were married on December 31, 2000. Kate gave birth to their son, Ryder Russell Robinson in January of 2004. They separated in August of 2006 and the divorce was final on October 22, 2007.
- Matthew Bellamy ( 2010 – Present ) Matthew is the lead guitarist and vocalist for the rock band Muse. Kate and Matthew began dating in the spring of 2010. They were engaged in April, 2011. Kate gave birth to their son, Bingham Hawn Bellamy in July of 2011.
Kate Hudson uses celebrity Pilates trainer Nicole Stuart for her Pilate perfect figure. Celebrity trainer Tracy Anderson is Kate’s dance instructor for fitness and her role on the TV show Glee. Kate had to be scuba certified for her role in the film Fool’s Gold.
Kate Hudson’s Favorite Things, Facts and Hobbies:
- In July 2006 she sued a English version of the National Enquirer for reporting that she had a eating disorder because she was so thin.
- Kate Hudson has never been close with her birth father. She considers Kurt Russell as her father since she has lived with him since she was 3 years old.
- Her brother, Oliver Hudson nicknamed her Hammer Head Shark and Dumbo.
- She once mooned photographers after she and her mom sprayed them with water from their wave runners. The photographers had snapped pictures of Kate Hudson and her mom, Goldie Hawn, while they where sunbathing topless on a beach.
- Kate hates watching herself on the screen.
- She likes to pole dance to keep in shape and has a pole in her bathroom.
- She used to help with her mom’s makeup while on set when she was a child.
- She likes to relax by writing music, playing the guitar and doing crafts. She also makes her own jewelry.