Lily Collins Personal Details
Birth Name: Lily Jane Collins
Nick Name: Lily
Born: March 18, 1989
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Birth Place: Guildford, Surrey, England, UK
Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA
Education: She attended and graduated from Harvard-Westlake School in Los Angeles. She also has a major in broadcast journalism that she earned by attending the University of Southern California.
Occupation: Actress, model
Net Worth: $3 million
Lily Collins Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 32-24-33
Height: 5’5” (1.65 m)
Weigh: 119 lbs (54 kg)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Bra Size: 32B
Dress Size: 6
Shoe Size: 6
Distinctive Features: Thick, dark eyebrows
Best Known for: Her appearance in movies such as ‘The Blind Side’,’Abduction’, and ‘Mirror Mirror.
Lily Collins’ Family:
Father – Phil Collins (musician)
Mother – Jill Tavelman
Siblings – Lily has four three half brothers and one half sister
Lily Collins Dated:
• Riley Harper (2009-2010) – She dated stuntman Riley Harper for an entire year between calling it quits. They met on the set of ‘Priest'(2011).
• Taylor Lautner (2010-2011) – Lily and Taylor met while filming ‘Abduction’ and immediately hit it off. They dated for almost an entire year before breaking off in 2011.
• Jamie Campbell Bower (2012-2013) – Having met during the filming of ‘The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones’, Lily and Jamie developed feelings for each other. Although they didn’t take it further than it should have, they were in a brief relationship while the movie was being filmed.
• Zac Efron (2012-Present) – Lily is currently involved in a long-term relationship with actor Zac Efron. It is uncertain at what point they started seeing each other, but it does seem pretty serious.
First Film: Lily’s first appearance in a film was in 2009 when she played Collins Tuohy in drama film ‘The Blind Side’.
First TV Appearance: She appeared in two episodes of CW’s 90210 as Phoebe Abrams.
Lily Collins’s Personal Trainer: Lily is extremely dedicated to her work on and off the screen. Not only does she follow a disciplined routine that involves stability, endurance, and straight training, but she also works extremely hard on fitting her role every time she gets a new role.
Lily Collins’ Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Favorite food – sushi
- She is the daughter of famous musician Phil Collins.
- Lily loves collecting antique items.
- She was voted number forth most beautiful person in the world by People magazine in 2012.
- Her parents got divorced when she was five years old.
- She is a big Harry Potter fan.
- Lily’s grandfather owned a famous clothing store in Los Angeles.