Mark Ruffalo Personal Details
Birth Name: Mark Alan Ruffalo
Born: November 22, 1967
Religion: Roman Catholic
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Birth Place: Kenosha, Wisconsin, USA
Residence: New York City, New York, USA
Education: He attended both Catholic and Progressive schools in his youth, mainly First Colonial High School in Virginia and Stella Adler Conservatory in New York.
Occupation: Actor, film producer, activist
Net Worth: $20 million
Mark Ruffalo Measurements
Height: 5’8″ (1.73 m)
Weight: 159 lbs (72 kg)
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Dark Brown
Shoe Size: 11
Distinctive features: Often plays likable characters
Best known for: Playing Dr. Bruce Banner / The Hulk in ‘The Avengers’ film series.
Mark Ruffalo Family:
Father – Frank Lawrence Ruffalo, Jr
Mother – Marie Rose
Siblings – Tania Ruffalo, Nicole Ruffalo, Scott Ruffalo
Mark Ruffalo Dated:
- Sunrise Coigney (1999-Present) – Mark started dating actress Sunrise Coigney in December 1999 and they’ve been together ever since. They also got married less than a year after first meeting one another, in June 2000. Currently, the couple has three children together: a son named Keen, and two daughters named Bella Noche and Odette.
First Film: Mark’s first appearance on the big screen was in 1992 as Hank in ‘Rough Trade’.
First TV appearance: His television debut came three years earlier in 1989 in an episode of CBS Summer Playhouse as Michael Dunne.
Personal trainer: Seeing how he often plays The Hulk, Mark puts in a lot of work at the gym on a regular basis. This being said, he doesn’t seem to train under the guidance of a single personal trainer, even though he definitely gets professional input every once in a while.
Mark Ruffalo Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- His father was three-time wrestling champion at a high-school level. As a result, Mark also participated in his fair share of wrestling tournaments as a junior in high school.
- Throughout his life, Mark has struggled with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and dyslexia.
- He also co-founded Orpheus Theatre Company a few years ago.
- Mark is a big supporter of LGBTQ+ rights.
- Before making it as an actor, he worked as a bartender for almost 10 years.
- Interestingly enough, Mark is deaf in his left ear due to a brain tumor he had in 2001.
- Mark grew up in a big family who often supported him as a kid.