Michelle Obama Personal Details
Birth Name: Michelle LaVaughn Robinson
Nickname: My Rock, Miche, Renaissance, Mrs. Robinson, The First Lady
Born: January 17, 1964
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Birth Place: DeYoung, Illinois, USA
Residence: Washington DC, USA
Education: She attended Bryn Mawr Elementary School before attending Whitney Young High School in Chicago. She later attended Princeton University and Harward Law School.
Occupation: Lawyer, writer
Net Worth: $11.8 million
Michelle Obama Measurements
Height: 5’10” (1.80 m)
Weight: 150 lbs (68 kg)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Bra Size: 34B
Dress Size: 8
Shoe Size: 11.5
Distinctive features: Large forehead, distinctive smile
Best known for: Being the wife of Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States.
Michelle Obama Family:
Father – Fraser Robinson III
Mother – Marian (née Shields)
Siblings – Craig Robinson (older brother)
Michelle Obama Dated:
- Barack Obama (1989 – Present) – Michelle first met Barack at the law firm both of them were working for in June 1989. She was actually her senior while Barack was employed as a summer associate. They hit it off immediately and in 1991, the couple got engaged. One year later in October 1992, they eventually got married. Michelle and Barack currently have two children together, two daughters named Malia Ann and Natasha.
First TV appearance: Her first appearance on television was in 2004 when she appeared on a news talk show called ‘Hardball with Chris Matthews’ as herself.
Personal trainer: Although Michelle doesn’t appear to have a personal trainer, it is well known that she puts a lot of effort into keeping herself in good shape.
Michelle Obama Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Her favorite books are ‘Song of Solomon’ by Toni Morrison, ‘Life of Pi’ by Yann Martel, ‘Into the Wild’ by Jon Krakauer, and ‘White Teeth’ by Zadie Smith.
- She used to be a council treasurer back in high school.
- Michelle can play the piano rather well.
- In 2013, she was named among the 100 Most Influential People in the World by TIME magazine.
- She is the sister-in-law of Maya Soetoro-Ng.
- Michelle is a big fan of the Dick Van Dyke Show which she watches regularly.
- Interestingly enough, Michelle used to be a smoker in the past but promised to quit smoking if Barack was elected president.