Nicolas Cage Personal Details
Birth Name: Nicolas Kim Coppola
Born: January 7, 1964
Religion: Roman Catholic
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Birth Place: Long Beach, California, USA
Residence: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Education: He attended Beverly Hills High School before enrolling at the UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television.
Occupation: Actor, film producer
Net Worth: $18 million
Nicolas Cage Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Height: 6′ (1.83 m)
Weight: 198 lbs (90 kg)
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eye color: Blue
Shoe Size: 12
Distinctive features: Often plays eccentric characters
Best known for: Appearing in films like ‘Leaving Las Vegas’, ‘Kick-Ass’, ‘Ghost Rider’, ‘National Treasure’.
Nicolas Cage Family:
Father – August Coppola
Mother – Joy
Siblings – Marc Coppola, Christopher Coppola
Nicolas Cage Dated:
- Brooke Shields (1987) – For a short period of time in 1987, Nicolas dated actress Brooke Shields.
- Ami Dolenz (1988) – A year later, Nicolas dated actress Ami Dolenz for a brief period of time.
- Christina Fulton (1988-1990) – For almost two years between 1988 and 1990, he dated actress Christina Fulton with whom he had a child named Weston Coppola Cage.
- Lisa Stothard (1990-1991) – After splitting from Christina, Nicolas dated actress Lisa Stothard.
- Maria Conchita Alonso (1991-1992) – He also dated actress Maria Conchita Alonso for more than a year between 1991 and 1992.
- Kristen Zang (1992-1994) – Between 1992 and 1994, Nicolas Cage and Kristen Zang were an item, even getting engaged at some point.
- Patricia Arquette (1994-2001) – Nicolas dated Patricia for two years before marrying her in 1996. After 5 years of marriage, however, the pair called it quits.
- Lisa Marie Presley (2002) – The pair was together for a little over three months, during which time they were actually married.
- Alice Kim (2004-Present) – Nicolas Cage is currently married to Alice Kim who used to be a waitress at a Sushi bar where he used to go from time to time. They have a child together, a son named Kal-El.
First Film: He made his debut on the big screen in 1982 as Brad’s Bud in ‘Fast Times at Ridgemont High’
First TV appearance: His television debut came in 1981 as Nic in an episode of ‘Best of Times’
Personal trainer: As often as he finds the time, Nicolas practices Brazilian Jiu Jitsu with Royce Gracie.
Nicolas Cage Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- His favorite movies are ‘A Space Odyssey’, ‘A clockwork Orange’, ‘East of Eden’, ‘The Wizard of Oz’, and ‘A Streetcar Named Desire’
- Nic wanted to be an actor for as long as he can remember.
- In his younger years, he used to work as a popcorn seller in a film theater.
- He once had a pet octopus.
- In 2007, Nicolas Cage brought 22 cars, out of which 9 were Rolls Royce.
- Nicolas is a big fan of Elvis Presley and James Dean.
- He has a tattoo of a lizard wearing a top hat on his back.