Gina Rodriguez Personal Details
Birth Name: Virginia Ernestine Rodriguez
Nickname: Gina, Cutz
Born: July 30, 1984
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Birth Place: Chicago, Illinois, USA
Education: She attended St. Ignatius College Prep in Chicago before attending Columbia University’s Theatrical Collaboration. She later went to New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts.
Net Worth: $5 million
Gina Rodriguez Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 36-27-37
Height: 5’3″ (1.61 m)
Weight: 128 lbs (58 kg)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Bra Size: 34B
Dress Size: 10
Shoe Size: 8
Distinctive features: Beauty marks on her face, slim eyes
Best known for: Her role as Jane Villanueva in the romantic comedy-drama series ‘Jane the Virgin’ for which she received three Golden Globes nominations.
Gina Rodriguez Family:
Father – Genaro Rodriguez
Mother – Magali Rodriguez
Siblings – Ivelisse Rodriguez Simon, Rebecca Rodriguez
Gina Rodriguez Dated:
- Henri Esteve (2014-2015) – For almost a year between September 2014 and September 2015, Gina dated actor Henry Esteve. It isn’t clear whether Gina found someone else after her breakup with Henri because she does a good job at keeping her personal life private.
First Film: She made her debut on the big screen in 2008 with her role as a day player in ‘Calling It Quits’.
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 2004 with her role as Yolanda in an episode of Law & Order.
Personal trainer: Gina’s workout routine usually involves a lot of boxing because she grew up boxing on a regular basis. Other than that, it appears that she does a good job at following a relatively healthy diet plan.
Gina Rodriguez Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She has a dog named Casper.
- Her all-time favorite Halloween costume was when she dressed up as Willy Wonka.
- Interestingly enough, Gina suffers from a thyroid condition she has been dealing with since she was 19 years old.
- She always does her best to follow the mantra ‘I can and I will’, which is a philosophy she has always followed in life.
- Gina used to dance Salsa as a kid up until well in her teens; she even performed at Fantasia Juvenil when she was 7 years old.
- Her older sister Ivelisse paid for Gina’s education at NYU’s Tisch School of Arts.
- Her father is a retired professional boxing referee who planned of calling his son Genaro if he ever had one. Seeing how Gina was born a girl, he called her Gina instead.