Oona Chaplin Personal Details
Birth Name: Oona Castilla Chaplin
Born: June 4, 1986
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Birth Place: Madrid, Spain
Residence: Madrid, Spain
Education: She attended Gordonstoun School in Scotland when she was 15 on a drama scholarship before attending the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London.
Net Worth: $7.1 million
Oona Chaplin Measurements
Height: 5’7″ (1.70 m)
Weight: 126 lbs (57 kg)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Light Brown
Bra Size: 34B
Dress Size: 6
Shoe Size: 9
Distinctive features: Wide smile, humble persona
Best known for: Being the granddaughter of Charlie Chaplin and for appearing in ‘Game of Thrones’.
Oona Chaplin Family:
Father – Patricio Castilla
Mother – Geraldine Chaplin
Siblings – Shane Chaplin Saura (half-brother)
Oona Chaplin Dated:
- Alex Lanipekun – At some point, while she was studying in England, she dated British actor Alex Lanipekun.
First Film: She made her debut on the big screen in 2007 as Laura Chappel in ‘Inconceivable’
First TV appearance: Her television debut came in 2007 as well, when she appeared in an episode of ‘Spooks’ as Kate.
Personal trainer: Although Oona puts a lot of effort into living a healthy lifestyle, it doesn’t seem that she employs the services of a personal trainer.
Oona Chaplin Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She has more than two dozen cousins on her mother’s side.
- Before appearing in ‘Game of Thrones’, Oona was already a big fan of the book series.
- While growing up, she lived in Cuba, Switzerland, Great Britain, and Spain.
- Oona can speak Spanish, English, and French fluently.
- She gets her name from her grandmother, Oona O’Neill Chaplin.
- Growing up, Oona always wanted to be a ballet dancer and not an actress.
- Her mother was an actress, which is why she always had to move while growing up.
- She is good friends with actress Natalia Tena.
- Oona can dance ballet, flamenco, and salsa at a very advanced level.
- She has Chilean, English, and Irish ancestry.
- Oona has a flat in London she uses ever so often.
- She is a big fan of David Attenborough’s work and of nature programs in general.