Robin Thicke Personal Details
Birth Name: Robin Charles Thicke
Nick Name: Thicke
Born: March 10, 1977
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, USA
Residence: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Education: Not a great deal is known about Robin’s education other than he finished basic schooling in his younger years.
Occupation: Singer, songwriter
Net Worth: $15 million
Robin Thicke Measurements
Height: 6’2” (1.88 m)
Weight: 172 lbs (78 kg)
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Blue
Shoe Size: 11
Distinctive features: Personalized hairstyle, wears tailored suits
Best known for: His recent hit song ‘Blurred Lines’.
Robin Thicke’s Family:
Father – Alan Thicke
Mother – Gloria Loring
Siblings – Brennan Thicke, Carter William Thicke (half-brother)
Robin Thicke Dated:
• He is married to American actress Paula Patton since 2005. They first met in 1991 during their teenage years at a teen club, and started dating in 1993. They have a son together named Julian Fuego Thicke who was born in 2010.
First Album: Robin’s first album was called ‘Cherry Blue Skies’ and was released in 2002.
Personal trainer: Robin isn’t a big fan of working out but takes enough care of his body not to be bothered by this.
Robin Thicke Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Robin is the son of famous actor Alan Thicke.
- He learned how to play the piano by himself when he was just 12 years old.
- Robin is good friends with R&B singer Usher Raymond.
- He is a Grammy-winning song writer.
- Robin’s wife, Paula Patton, was featured on the cover of his debut album ‘A Beautiful World’.
- He has English, Norwegian, and Welsh ancestry.
- Robin has 15 Platinum albums to his name.