Sandra Bullock Personal Details
Birth Name: Sandra Annette Bullock
Nickname: Sandy, America’s Sweetheart, The Girl Next Door
Born: July 26, 1964
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Birth Place: Arlington County, Virginia, United States
Residence: Los Angeles, California
Education: She attended a Waldorf School before enrolling into Washington-Lee High School. She later attended East Carolina University in Greenville, North Carolina.
Occupation: Actress, producer
Net Worth: $200 million
Sandra Bullock Measurements
Height: 5’7″ (1.71 m)
Weight: 110 lbs (50 kg)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Bra Size: 34A
Dress Size: 2
Shoe Size: 8
Distinctive features: Slim body, easily recognizable
Best known for: Her legendary roles in movies like ‘Miss Congeniality’, ‘Speed’, ‘Crash’, and ‘Gravity’.
Sandra Bullock Family:
Father – John W. Bullock
Mother – Helga Mathilde Meyer
Siblings – Gesine Bullock-Prado (younger sister)
Sandra Bullock Dated:
- Troy Aikman (1995)
- Matthew McConaughey (1996-1998) – She dated Matthew for almost two years before calling it quits.
- Dweezil Zappa (1998) – Sandra had a short fling with Zappa in 1998.
- Bob Schneider (1999-2001) – She was in a long-term relationship with Bob Schneider between 1999 and 2001.
- Ryan Gosling (2001-2002) – Sandra also dated Ryan Gosling for a while.
- Jesse James (2004-2010) – Her longest relationship to date was with Jesse James but they eventually split in 2010.
First Film: Although Sandra became widely known after her role in 1994 movie ‘Speed’, her first appearance on the big screen was in 1987 when she appeared in ‘Hangmen’.
First TV appearance: Her TV debut came in 1989 with her role as Barbara Webster in ‘Starting from Scratch’.
Personal trainer: Sandra goes to the gym as often as possible, especially before playing a demanding role. For her role in ‘Gravity’, she worked with Simone de la Rue, and it wasn’t the first time she employed her services.
Sandra Bullock Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- She speaks German fluently as her family lived in Germany for a few years.
- Sandra was born at 3:15 AM.
- During her high school years, she was voted ‘most likely to brighten up your day’ by her class mates.
- She was voted as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World by People magazine in 1999.
- Sandra discovered that she is allergic to horses while filming ‘Two If by Sea’.
- Her mother was an opera singer and voice teacher.
- She hates musicals and said that she will never be part of one.
- Sandra was a gymnast and a cheerleader in high school.
- Her grandfather was a rocket scientist.
- In 2010, she was voted ‘Person of the year’ by People magazine.