Scott Eastwood Personal Details
Birth Name: Scott Clinton Reeves
Nickname: Scott Eastwood
Born: March 21, 1986
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Birth Place: Monterey, California, USA
Residence: San Diego, California, USA
Education: He attended Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles with a degree in communications.
Occupation: Actor, model, film producer
Net Worth: $1 million
Scott Eastwood Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Height: 5’11” (1.80 m)
Weight: 183 lbs (83 kg)
Hair color: Light Brown
Eye color: Blue
Shoe Size: 10.5
Distinctive features: Muscular body, bright blue eyes
Best known for: His role as Joel Stransky in ‘Invictus’, Sergeant Miles in ‘Fury’, and for being Clint Eastwood’s son.
Scott Eastwood Family:
Father – Clint Eastwood
Mother – Jacelyn Reeves
Siblings – Kathryn Reeves, Kimber Tunis, Kyle Eastwood, Alison Eastwood, Francesca FIsher-Eastwood, Morgan Eastwood, Kaylee Procter.
Scott Eastwood Dated:
- Sara Leal (2011) – For a brief period of time in 2011, Scott dated Sara Leal.
- Jana Kramer (2013) – At some point in 2013, he dated country singer Jana Kramer for a short period of time.
- Brittany Brousseau (2014) – Scott also dated model Brittany Brousseau for almost half a year in 2014.
First Film: His first appearance on the big screen was in 2004 when he appeared in ‘You Got Served’ as Steve Mixer.
First TV appearance: His television debut came in 2013 when he appeared in two episodes of ‘Chicago Fire’ as Officer Jim Barnes.
Personal trainer: While it isn’t known whether Scott has a personal trainer or not, he obviously puts a lot of effort into keeping himself fit by undertaking a wide range of physical activities.
Scott Eastwood Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- In his spare time, Scott likes to play golf, fish, dive, and surf.
- Although he was born in Monterey, Scott grew up in Hawaii.
- Scott is a big supporter of LGBT rights.
- Before becoming an actor, Scott used to work as a bartender.
- In 2015, Scott appeared in Taylor Swift’s music video ‘Wildest Dreams’.
- He was good friends with late Paul Walker.
- Scott is also a family man and a big animal lover.
- He is a big fan of Mexican food.
- As part of his workout routine, Scott lifts weights and practices jiu-jitsu.
- To avoid nepotism, he started his acting career by using his mother’s last name.