Birth Name: Victoria Caroline Adams
Nick Name: Posh Spice, Strickly Vicky, Posh
Born: April 17, 1974
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Birth Place: Harlow, Essex, England
Residence: London, UK
Education: Victoria attended Jason Theatre School after finishing her primary education. Afterwards, she went to Laine Theatre for Arts in Surrey and St. Mary’s High School in Cheshunt.
Occupation: Singer, model, fashion designer
Net Worth: $300 million
Victoria Beckham Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Measurements: 34-24-33
Height: 5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
Weigh: 52 kg or 115 lbs
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Bra Size: 34B
Dress Size: 2
Shoe Size: 7
Distinctive Features: Skinny, dark features, fashionable
Best Known for: Being an ex-Spice Girl and marrying David Beckham.
Victoria Beckham’s Family:
Father – Anthony William Adams
Mother – Jacqueline Doreen
Siblings – Louise Adams(younger sister), Christian Adams(younger brother)
Victoria Beckham Dated:
• Stuart Bilton – Victoria dated model Stuart Bilton for a short time before she was popular.
• Mark Woods(1991-1994) – Victoria met Mark when he came over to her childhood home to install a burglar alarm. They dated for over three years before they finally calling it quits in late 1994.
• Corey Haim(1995-1996) – Victoria and Canadian actor Corey Haim were together for the most part of 1995. They met in London during a recording session and hit it off immediately.
• David Beckham(1997-present) – Victoria met her actual husband David Beckham during a football match he was playing in. They had only been together for a few months before getting engaged in 1998. Together, they form one of the most famous couples in the world at the moment, and they show no signs of ending their marriage any time soon.
First Album: Even though her role as a Spice Girl brought her international fame and recognition, her solo career has been pretty modest.
First TV Appearance: Funny enough, Victoria’s first TV appearance was in a talk show in which she discussed herself mainly.
Personal Trainer: Victoria calls herself a follower of Yogalosophy, a title she is quite proud of. She doesn’t recall when her love for yoga first started, but she knows it was at some point during her teenage years.
Victoria Beckham’s Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- Favorite author – Harper Lee.
- Favorite movie Grease(1978).
- When her luggage got lost at the airport in early 2000, she demanded free airfare for the rest of her life.
- She got into music after watching 1980’s musical ‘Fame’.
- Before the Spice Girls, Victoria was a member of the band Persuasion.
- She was always bullied as a kid.
- She is a good friend of Katie Holmes.
- She is considered one of UK’s top 100 most powerful women.