Birth Name: Cameron Jibril Thomaz
Nick Name: Little Queer, Wiz Khalifa
Born: September 8, 1987
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Birth Place: Minot, North Dakota, United States
Residence: Nearby Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
Education: In his slightly younger years, he attended Taylor Allderdice High School in Squirrel Hill, Pittsburgh.
Occupation: Singer, rapper, songwriter
Net Worth: $10 million
Wiz Khalifa Measurements
[ads1 id=”alignright”]Height: 6’4” (1.93 m)
Weight: 181 lbs (82 kg)
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Black
Shoe Size: 11.5
Distinctive Features: Ear piercings, a lot of tattoos
Best Known for: His single ‘Say Yeah’ and his ‘Show and Prove’ album.
Wiz Khalifa’s Family:
Father – Laurence Thomaz
Mother – Peachie Wimbush
Wiz Khalifa Dated:
• Natalie Nunn (2010-2011) – Wiz had a relatively short relationship with reality TV star, Natalie Nunn. They were seen together on many occasions during the 2010-2011 time period, but they never voiced their relationship publicly.
• Amber Rose (2011-Present) – Wiz and Amber have been together since 2011 when he got separated with Natalie Nunn. The couple got engaged in 2012, and got married in the summer of 2013. Together, they have a son named Sebastian Taylor Thomaz.
First Album: Wiz released his debut album ‘Show and Prove’ in 2006. It is an album that has 17 songs, and a length of 70 minutes. Although the album didn’t sell very well, he made up for it by gathering millions of hits on YouTube later on.
First TV appearance: Wiz first appeared on TV in 2011 when he was a guest at the late night show with David Letterman.
Personal Trainer: Wiz isn’t a big fan of working out and it shows. By contrast, his wife Amber Rose is a fitness freak and works out extremely often.
Wiz Khalifa’s Favorite Things, Facts & Hobbies:
- He got the name ‘Khalifa’ from his grandfather.
- It is believed that Wiz Khalifa spends around ten thousand dollars a month on marijuana.
- On his 17th birthday, he had his name tattooed on his body.
- His parents got divorced when he was 3 years old.
- Wiz Khalifa is a big fan of all sports teams in Pittsburgh.
- Because of his parents and their military ties, he had to move quite a lot when he was a kid.
- He claims that Jimi Hendrix, Camp Lo, The Notorious B.I.G. and Bone Thugs-n-Harmony had a major impact on his artistic self.